or Connect

Posts by Jan Reyes

Hey guys,   So I went to a Ralph Lauren Botique Store in Australia and impulsed buy this pair of Ralph Lauren Danesbury Black Label. It was retail $649 AUD.   I know I couldve easily bought a pair of church's oxford for $500 but I was really looking for a monkstrap and I guess it's my fault for not doing my research.   This has a leather insole, upper and rubber sole (big mistake). I was wondering if I can get this resoled over and over again so that I at least get...
      Where to get it?
Hi guys, I'd appreciate if you can identify the beanie in this picture? and a link to some websites that might have them , Thanks alot! 
Bump, Please help guys!
can someone please tell me what type of beanie this is and where I can pick one up online?    Thanks!
Hi guys, for a few weeks now I have been travelling around my city to look for this particular beanie, It's not just your old classic beanie either, I feel that it contains elastane on the headband as well. This is the photo :               Can someone please help me identify it and if possible direct me to a website which sells this specific accessory? Thanks!