or Connect

Posts by katabatic

I just received two more shirts from Proper Cloth - both the Canclini tan linen and the Canclini brown linen.  I already said so in the fabric reviews, but these are easily the most comfortable pure linens I've got out of the box. I'm a big fan of Canclini (all of my OCBDs, both from Proper Cloth and from Beckett & Robb, are also Canclini fabrics).     I'll try to get some photos up later after I've ironed out the creases (and have decent lighting available).    I like...
Thanks! The suit is from Beckett & Robb. I am, in fact, about to put on the exact same combo for a wine country outing this afternoon.
 That works for me. Its a good number. 
My shears arrived this morning - holy hell, they're amazing. @idfnl Thank you for all the hassle you went through to get these made. I imagine these will easily last several lifetimes with a little care.     
Waiting for the bus! Damn you MUNI
I used to run a small business where nearly all of my sales were online, and usually shipping out of state. I guarantee you that Kent is not making any money on shipping. All you have to do is go to usps.com and spend five minutes with their shipping cost calculator. It's only when you get to really, really big volumes that you can both negotiate lower shipping rates, and care less about the money you're losing on shipping. Or you can increase your markup so the shipping...
I just realized that I can actually make it thanks to the magic of crossing the international date line. \m/ In the for the trunk show/meetup, but not dinner.
The venison and potato pancakes at Suppenkuche are excellent.
Oh damn. I'll be on a plane back from New Zealand. Tiny violins, I know.
 Made to measure?