or Connect

Posts by Griffith

Depends on the length of your arms. I am 6'4 as well and I always go for a 38L that fits me perfect except for the sleeves that I have to lengthen 1". If you are tall and slim I suggest you for a Napoli or a Washington fit. The Wash is probably the best choice for you.
Bump!
Hey guys!   I have recently bought a wonderful washington fit suit. I already lenghten the sleeves up to 0.8", but i feel like it was not enough. I'd like to lenghthen my sleeves 0.5" more (that would be around 1.3" lenghthening in total). Is it possible? The rest of the suit is perfect though
Hi guys!  I was wondering, do Clarks DB are consisting of a removable sole (or could i rip it off)? I'm using personally molded insoles and i wouldn't want it to be way too tight if i have to add it on top of the provided one...  Also, if they are not, do Opening Ceremony's ones are? I clearly prefer Clarks, but you know, "gotta do what you gotta do"! Good day to you gentlemen!
Hi guys!  I was wondering, do Clarks DB are consisting of a removable sole (or could i rip it off)? I'm using personally molded insoles and i wouldn't want it to be way too tight if i have to add it on top of the provided one...  Also, if they are not, do Opening Ceremony's ones are? I clearly prefer Clarks, but you know, "gotta do what you gotta do"! Good day to you gentlemen!