or Connect

Posts by LonerMatt

Yes, Taiwan is so good. Massively underrated! Hopefully meet you soon.
If you're in Melbourne come.get bubble tea with us sometime
Platform 1 is more my scene
Oddly enough, I rolled into Melbourne around 6pm last Friday, and a friend I drove into town and I got into a lengthy discussion about men's and women's clothing. This woman is very interested in women's fashion.   We get to my parent's house where I drop the car, walk to Newport station and wait for our train - I look across the platform and Garry is there: an example that I point out to my friend, spawning further discussion.
Garry - we can start a new platform for people like us.
 Oddly Cox - looking at yours now, you seem to be suited for IG. Mainly because (it seems) the images are phone-shots, and IG is so much faster for uploading and sharing using a mobile device. It's a bit more intuitive that way. While I prefer tumblr (I also prefer using a computer to a phone or tablet) at the moment - I could see flickr changing some of its interface and really smashing tumblr and 500px to pieces. I like this discussion!
Rais are you in Australia?
There's still not a great platform for sharing photos. Tumblr is, I feel, still the best junction of photosharing, critical mass, and activity.   Flickr's not bad if you're a pro, but it's very, very difficult to find other people's photos that aren't already hits (unlike tumblr, where people reblog a lot). Instagram is really hard to browse people's photos - it's more of a hype machine to a real site (flickr), though for clothes related stuff it's fairly nice (WIWT...
The Edge one of the most creative guitarists of the past 35 years?   Bro, listen to some guitar. What on Earth kind of a statement is that? Ill-informed.   This is as bad as that time you pretended G-Funk represented all Hip-Hop.
[[SPOILER]]  55. Monkey's Grip Another Australian classic - this story follows Nora as she falls in and out of love with Javo - a heroin addict ('junkie'). Living in the inner-North of Melbourne, Nora's life seems to involve a revolving door of guests, lovers, friends, enemies and activities - her daughter is one of the only constants, but even she leaves Nora's life for a significant portion of the novel - this constant barrage of characters, activities is exhausting, and...