or Connect

Posts by LonerMatt

Went on a hike with @thatoneguy       Also went to Indonesia for a bit:          
 This is how I've found any McEwan I've attempted to read. Atonement is, for me, the mot typical example of a midly interesting story ruined by characters that are (at best) completely dis-interesting and are (more often) actively forcing me away from the text.
61. Trilobites and other stories   Breece D'J Pancake writes a series of gritty, almost tangibly real stories set in West Virginia: a highly engaging reading experience. Written in (at times) impassable slang, each story centres not around an event, per se, but more a character's grim and silent reality and their Hemmingway-esque response to the world around them. This is not a dramatic, bombastic, or high-octane collection, instead each story casually meanders through...
[[SPOILER]]  61. Trilobites and other stories Breece D'J Pancake writes a series of gritty, almost tangibly real stories set in West Virginia: a highly engaging reading experience. Written in (at times) impassable slang, each story centres not around an event, per se, but more a character's grim and silent reality and their Hemmingway-esque response to the world around them. This is not a dramatic, bombastic, or high-octane collection, instead each story casually meanders...
 Fashion is subversive.
I'll read it after I finish my current book - I hope to finish it on the same day CD does.
 It's like you are frowning with your whole body. I giant 'fuck this'. It's great.
Brad's hair is an outfit itself, basically.
Bro, welcome, you look very unrelaxed and stressed.
Oli is so unironically hyperbolic I am often just completely confused.   It's like I need to write a report on why most posts are wrong and off-kilter.