or Connect

Posts by CastingArch

A sad loss. An amazing man and what a legacy - his influence was felt across all spectrums of design. Production design for the 2006 release Aeon Flux took cues from Niemeyers Brasilia.    
The 2009 release Chloe staring Julianne Moore and Amanda Seyfried featured Toronto based architect Drew Mandels Ravine House. See Casting Architecture for more buildings used in feature films.     
The house Tom Ford used in A Single Man : the Schaffer Residence by John Lautner. See Casting Architecture for more buildings used in feature films                
I for one am in favour of Daniel Craig's version of Bond - he's gruffer, certainly buffer and a little more human - but I am also relieved that the production team have stuck with the traditional Bond styling forged by Ken Adam in the 1960's. Quantum of Solace featured the beautiful ESO Hotel and I am itching to see what Skyfall will bring, but with an australian release date of 22 November I'm in for a frustrating wait. So over to you people, who has seen it and what do...