or Connect

Posts by Bespoke 51

This past week Oprah interviewed GH for an episode of "Where are They Now?" The promo teaser featured him (In an Anderson and Sheppard DB), and promised a peek inside his penthouse and closets with 50 years of bespoke. Unfortunately, I missed it. Did any members see this episode and can offer comment on its content?
I was told by staff today that the online shop is still in the works with the completion a month or so away.
Kiton has unveiled its new website today--www.kiton.it. It is highly informative and very nicely done.
I want to comment on the post by SartodiNapoli, the tone and content of which I find unduly harsh. He is certainly entitled to his opinion, as is Mr. Cerruti, but in my view it could have been presented in a more constructive manner. I value this forum and the many divergent views expressed by its members. I have enjoyed and learned from these many contributions, but have little respect for this type of "argumentum ad hominem." Personally, I find Mr. Cerruti's ...
Gianni, I think your coat is pure bespoke artistry!
Can you share any info on Spring '14 groups?
"Questo e poesia, certo!
Gianni, I think that both you and Mr. Pirozzi should plan a visit to New York in the very near future!! I sense that many members would welcome your arrival with orders afresh.
Gianni, Such a beautiful suit. The fabric, shoulder, and lapel roll all highlight its vintage character.
Gianni, absolutely stunning! Definitely more please.