or Connect

Posts by jastevenson

Hi all,   Not sure if this exists, but I have a relatively tight budget ($1,000) and would ideally like a bespoke suit.   I am in Los Angeles and San Francisco on a regular basis.   I prefer a modern, slim silhouette.   Does this exist, or am I stuck with off the rack?   Thanks!
Two questions...answers to either or both would be much appreciated!      QUESTION 1:   A) If a tailor takes IN the waist on trousers (34 -> 32), can it be reversed in the future (32 -> 34), or is it permanent?   B) If a tailor takes OUT the waist on trousers (32 -> 34), can it be reversed in the future (34 -> 32), or is it permanent.     QUESTION 2:   Which is better:   A) Buy trousers with an ideal waist but baggy thighs (and have thighs...
Error - please delete.
Hi,   I would like to go to one of Gordon Yao's road shows and buy a number of bespoke shirts.  However, I don't know if his shirts are outside my budget range.   Does anyone have some ballpark figures of the total cost for a shirt (assume a mid-to-high grade fabric).   I couldn't find it with the search.   Thanks in advance!!