or Connect

Posts by Somar

Dude! This is no fight. This is a forum! :D Just like you just did, we are also just giving our opinion.    Tanks for your intel by the way. About that: Doesn't it depend on the product wether a limited run is more expensive or not?
If you read one post above yours... I'm already on it. But thanks for the advice BnT. :)
  But they didn't do limited production runs. They found some denim here and there and called it limited!     You know what, I'm going to ask them! :P
  Hahahahhaha!    CalTex... You better not F this up :P. We're like hungry dogs here!
You could have said YES it is more expensive ;). But you don't know that for sure, right? You are drawing conclusion without knowing for sure .     But while we're at it. There IS a increase on the promised price. This is false and very clever marketing.First you say: ''WE CREATE RAW DENIM FOR 81 DOLLAR!!!!!!!!!!'' ..... And the people will come. And when people have found you, you can ask more money for ''special items''. There is nothing wrong with this concept, the...
My bad... But what about :       You have worked with denim: How do they justify a 22% increase on the promised price. Is that special denim that much more expensive? Maybe it take more hours of labour to work with?
I am poor! That kills your dibs my friend, because he said CHARITY! (<- That sounds like a trippername LOL)
@juhan Thanks man, they look nice!   You forgot to tell me which model this is.
  Hmmm interesting, thanks for the intel!  I though this was the case because there is not much info about the extra denim. Just that is is from 'one of the finest mills' of Japan or 'one of the finest mills' Italy. If it really was a fine mill, they would have said which one it was. That's what I thought and therefore my comment. It kinda looks a little like they're cheating with these special kinds denim!    Something else, their whole idea runs on one huge number which...
  Which one did you get? Size? Fit pics (I'm not a perv)? did they stretch a lot? My wife knows what raw denim is because of me and that's it. I would like her to get more involved :D but raw for the ladies is hard to find!