or Connect

Posts by skyfall

Both pairs look great! Did you get the shell directly from clayton?
I think those are the japan exclusive 4" oxford on the c461 last The same model in clayton shell cordovan https://store.stumptownjapan.com/shop/c/c10/
Do you have plans to bring in some undyed veg tan leathers from tanneries like hermann oak or wickett & craig to add to your new lines? Thanks
Are Dry Tan and Elk Tan the same leather? A local whites dealer said that Elk Tan is the thicker variant of Dress Black/ Brown. It is 3mm or 7/8 oz thick IIRC...
Some of the options that are exclusive to the Asian market:)4" Oxford on c461 last3 to 5 tone color configuration (shown below a 5 tone SJ)
Cool! That looks like a type 2 jacket without the big back pleats.
Buckles from Brass Tokyo?
Most likely from Japan. I am interested in getting some non-shinki himeji horsehide which I think is only available within Japan. But I will need to know if craftsman clothing is willing to do CMT and how much they charge first.
Very interested in the Hollywood a2. Can I provide my own leather as I am not a fan of lamb or suede?
Looks like their black standard leather to me These are the leathers that nicks offers