or Connect

Posts by gotribe

Thanks for all of the suggestions, I'll read up and post an update if I end up finding anything.
I'm in need of a pair of black dress shoes, probably cap toes or something similarly versatile. I was going to go with a pair of Alden or Allen Edmonds, but I'll be in Paris in a few weeks and figured it was worth seeing if there are any worthwhile alternatives in that price range that I should check out while I'm there. My max budget is ~$500 but I'd prefer closer to $350-400 if possible. I was thinking worst case, I might have access to some English or Italian brands...
For sale is a Norse Projects Rokkvi Neoshell 2.0 down parka in size medium and black color in like new condition. I received this coat in the mail from Denmark last weekend and realized I should have bought a large after removing the tags. The fit is a true slimmer medium. The quality of the materials and construction is really impressive, comparable to Arcteryx Veilance. Price is $800USD + customs fees pretty much everywhere online, just trying to get back most of what I...
I am having trouble getting a Norse Projects coat I ordered from Denmark to the United States through customs. FedEx is asking questions about the specific material breakdown and the factory the coat was manufactured in. They seem surprised that both myself and the retailer have no idea what to tell them, and Norse Projects seems surprised they are asking these questions. Is this normal?
Engineered Garments Field Parka - $480   
Unless I'm missing something, Norse Store price is retail excluding VAT for $792 shipped right? I found a few places in Denmark and the UK that sell for ~$675-700 USD shipped after deducting VAT, converted from either 5000 DKK or 600 Euros base price. Not a huge deal if I have to pay another $100 but I'd rather buy from a retailer I'm familiar with in case I decide to return/exchange.
Anyone know of a place to get the Norse Projects Rokkvi Neoshell 2.0 for less than full price? I was eyeing the medium/black on End but when I went to buy it I got an out of stock message.   http://www.endclothing.com/brands/norse-projects/norse-projects-rokvvi-neoshell-2-0-jacket.html
Bought these from Tres-Bien along with Used Cash and ended up liking the other pair better. Fit TTS. Would rather sell these for exactly what I paid for them, $120, than pay return shipping to Sweden. I'll eat the USA shipping cost to you and send via Priority Mail. I accept PayPal with no fee option or you choose to pay the fees yourself. PM for PayPal address and eBay handle if you'd like feedback reference.
Acne Adrian Hi-Tops in Dark Grey Suede. Buy or don't buy before they are OOS everywhere:      
Good to know. I assume it's something that happens less after a bit of wear once there is a bit of roundness to the front of the sole? My main concern was that the peeling would continue up the front edge of the sole.