or Connect

Posts by gotribe

I don't own but have tried on multiple versions from different seasons. Sizing was wildly inconsistent in my experience. I'm usually a 42 and would have needed 41, 42, or 43 depending on the version. Quality seemed good though maybe not quite as nice as Common Projects.
Thanks, but damnit, now I want it even more! It was already sold out when I decided I wanted, signed up for a restock alert, it came back once and had it in my cart 2 minutes later, probably took 30 seconds too long to grab my CC info and someone snatched. Hope one turns up.
This is not on the current topic of the BF sale, but does anyone own the Thumper jacket in washed black from SS16? Thoughts? I've been dying to find one of these on grailed or ebay since the last medium was sniped from my cart while I was checking out back in May or June.
Any word on promo code or sale from Gentry?
Will I get hit with duties/customs fees in the US if I place an order at ssense for ~$900? What about dealing with returns from th US? For some reason I thought duties were always included in their prices but according to their terms it is only included if explicitly stated.
Most of the things I wanted are excluded, probably because they are "New Season" or "Permanent Collection." Is it just me or does it seem like everything sells out at Mr. Porter much faster these days, not just during sale season? I was going through my wish list and the oldest stuff that hasn't been purged is only from like a month ago.
 East Dane's stock is limited but all included in up to 25% off 
Therme is on sale at Backcountry, Moosejaw, and OMCgear right now for between 20-25% off. Not sure if your size/color is in stock though.
 Do you know if there were there any major (or even minor) changes to the construction or materials? Retail also went from $1200 USD to $1600 USD over the same period, so not sure if exchange rate can be blamed. Such a high Y/Y markup seems really hard to justify.
Thought so... thanks!