or Connect

Posts by Kid17

Quoting my own post, only because I'm new in here and it got lost in the moderators no-mans land and fell back a few pages before it appeared in the thread... 
I second this as well... it is quite frustrating when replying to threads and really turns me off of the site.   How long you have to be a member or how many posts you need to have before every one isn't held in some random queue for moderation?   I don't have the time to contribute several posts a day or more to the forum so for low-number posters like myself this process is excruciatingly slow. It would be nice to have some sort of email confirmation (or something) to...
New coat. And first post here so go easy on me...!      
Sorry, double post...
Not sure about the oxfords, but I bought a pair of the Enfield boots as a winter/wet weather boot and went with the suggestion on the website, which was "if you're between sizes go up half a size". I am also a size 44 (UK10), but they only come in 43.5 and 44.5 so I went with the 44.5 and am pretty happy with the fit. My feet are about the same width as yours, and maybe about a half cm shorter, but there is enough room in the toes that you should be fine for length. I...
Hey all, I've been eyeing up this shoe from Herring's:   Thoughts??   I am having a bit of a tough time deciding what I would be able to wear it with though. Jeans? Suits? Wool trousers? How versatile is something like this...? The more I look at it the more I like it, but am just wondering how often I'll wear it. I believe it's made by Cheaney as well, I have one other pair by them and they seem to be very well made, but have only worn them a few times so...
Sorry, double post
tricky, what shoes are these - love them! Nice colour palette too. 
Hey all,   New here, and just picked up my first pair of Trickers, the Stows in Marron Antique. Pretty pumped about the shoes in general, but have a question about the double leather soles... What's the verdict on wearing them out in the rain? I generally try to avoid wearing my other leather soled shoes in wet weather, but these look so beefy that I doubt a little wet weather will slow them down! Would a coat of sno-seal or similar on the soles be sufficient enough...