or Connect

Posts by dslonghorn4

Sold!
Ravello for the evening.    
Very nice, beebs!  I need these.  TSM?
Sold!
For your consideration, I am selling a C&J/Ralph Lauren Marlow Wingtip shoe in size 8.5D.  Most afficianados know that the shoe typically retails for $850.   I am the original owner.  Uppers have been frequently treated with Saphir Cordovan cream and the soles have medium wear.  Photos are of the actual pair of shoes for sale.   Shoes come with the original shoe bags (NOT the shoe trees shown in the pictures).  No returns will be accepted, please know your size! I will...
For your consideration, I am selling an Alden Ravello Longwing Blucher (97504) in size 8.5D.  These are shaped on Barrie last, antique edging, double leather sole, and brass eyelets.  Alden afficianados will know that these are extremely rare as they were released exclusively from the J.Crew Ludlow Shop in NY.   I am the original owner, and they have light to medium wear on the soles.  Photos are of the actual pair of shoes for sale.   Shoes come with the original box...
Traveling with Cigars and Walnuts this week.  
Saphir cordovan cream.
I guess you can never have too many shell LWBs, right Dubs?
  Crazy how different shell can look under different lighting.  Was originally thinking about selling the J. Crews to avoid Ravello LWB redundancy, but these look like completely different shoes.