or Connect

Posts by dslonghorn4

Thanks @mdubs, @circleslife and @repptieprepster. Did not take before pics, will post in the future. Appreciate the advice!
Thanks!  The pics of the Cigars and AE's were from using the Beck polisher.  Did the standard damp rag rubdown, followed by brushing, then buffed with the Beck.  I'm pleased with the shine.
Anyone have experience using a Beck shoe polisher?  Christmas gift from my family.  Apparently, everyone knows I love shoes...   Cigar CT boots and AE Walnut Strands post polishing.        
Cigar LHS in route as a late holiday gift.  They look very dark in this photo, intrigued to see them in natural light.  
@mdubs : love this shade of Cigar.  Where are they from?  
Crotchless Ravello LWB shot on the train.  Happy Thanksgiving to all!  
PSA:  As of this morning, Harrison still had 9.5D available in the Whiskey Shortwings in Aberdeen.  Inquired for 9Ds but there were none left :(  They also have Cigar Tassels and Cigar PTB in the same size.
   Chip - I'm in agreement with your original post in selling to SF members, but maybe not with the same level of aggression.  There really are people on this forum who have good intentions (I feel like I'm one of them) in selling rare shell to members that are not only solid contributors that will truly enjoy the shoes.   I've sold a few shoes on this forum above, at, and significantly below what I paid.  I just sold a pair of ravello that likely could have fetched way...
 Oh damn, nice!  Who wore it better?  I missed on your Color 8 combo (mine is Ravello LWB and Color 2 wallet).  
Travel companions for this week: