or Connect

Posts by Cornet

Town & Country cleaners in Bellevue.  They press the lapels open on suit jackets so they come back with a natural roll. 
PM sent! 
Will there be a navy suede string tie loafer available soon or was that just a group MTO?  
Just go to Suit Supply.  A new store in Seattle should be open by then.  There is nothing else in Seattle that you cannot find in any other major city. 
Coburn, did you decide to get a jacket? If so could you share pictures and/or a review of it? There are so few options in Seattle and so little information.
It's just my opinion that's all.  I don't care for brown jackets (and suits for that matter).  Tan can work too, but to my eye light grey creates a nice contrast with dark jackets.  I agree that patterned trousers would look like a costume, that was my point.  Trousers need to be plain, but a loud jacket creates a incongruous effect since the upper body is busy and exciting but the lower is boring.  It's like someone suddenly gained inspiration halfway through dressing up . 
Casual plaid suits get my vote.     In principle SCs and trousers offer limitless possibilities.  In practice however this doesn't seem to be the case.  The SC - almost irrespective of color - seems to demand light grey trousers.   SC colors can be problematic: grey looks like an orphaned suit jacket, brown is not a nice color in my opinion, green and rust in the right shade can look good, but navy always looks good.   Then there is pattern: a bold plaid SC is...
Suit Supply is opening a store in Seattle?    
Subscribed, good luck!
I have also had similar disappointing experiences with Sartorio.  One was a linen/silk sport coat that was either fused or half-canvassed (I cannot differentiate) and was a true 3-button coat (not a 3-roll-2).  Another was a 50% wool 50% linen suit yet was very heavy and the coat was fully lined.  I have pure wool suits that are much more appropriate for summer.  The coat of suit was fully canvassed for what it's worth. Both went back to yoox.