or Connect

Posts by HeavenResign

Quick google search gave me this http://www.ironheart.co.uk/jackets/ihal-01.html Unsure if vanson uses horsehide
Haha yeah, wvg's roll neck tees are insane for the price which is how I got into the brand, I only buy other tees when I need something really elongated, and even then I buy used, can't justify spending $200 on some jersey or silk blend that isn't nearly as durable as the sorona bamboo imo
double riders are definitely everywhere now, and even though I too am kinda sick of the slp look, I've only ended up seeing a handful of people that wore it well in real life imo
I feel like the bubba is stupid easy to style, maybe i have a wrong read on a lot of wvg's customers. They blow my silent damir doma sneakers out of the water in terms of construction/materials, for the same retail price - not including the insane discounts on the bubba now. It's true I don't wear mine much either, and for the same reason mentioned re: styling, but I'm wearing Julius skirt-shorts and an oversized tee right now. Feel like people who regularly wear button...
Yeah so the deal w the henleys is that the olive/indigo ran a size smaller than the last run, dark sienna ran the same size. No idea about the black I have 2 from the March 2014 or so batch, and then 3 from the run before that, and I think the colors/fabric were the best on the most current run, though yeah they weren't as thick as previous years Soft af Feel like with autumn around the corner they shouldn't have even gone on sale they're so nice. Hope people are able...
I never really tried his US stuff, I became a rewards member in the fall of 2014. Tried the Egyptian cotton button down in xs bd but it didn't end up being a great fit. I just looked at the measurements and figured a bd 38 would be the move. So I got one an overdye from the first Italian batch which fit great but for future orders added some length to the sleeve, kept the 38 body and asked for a 39 neck and that's what I've been getting ever since! I'm XS in the bamboo...
Kinda glad now I didn't get in on the ombré, dark on top was what I would've expected too In other news I've now bought the green and black and then red and black oxfords from some of the earlier preorders. I nailed down the mto changes awhile ago, tried on the red and black today and realized I didn't even need to, fit has been perfect for the last three or so shirts I've ordered
I usually feel like celebs don't pull off wearing that style too well but it looks so natural on goldblum to me
I'd love to see a "stone" color. Something lighter than charcoal but darker than a light grey. One of the first runs of the bamboo sorona tees had a color like this, but I somehow lost it on a weekend trip I took 
Fuck that sucks, I saw that jacket on there and remembered that jacket from The vanson thread, hard to forget the forest green. I would also contact grailed, I know they usually try to do better for sellers than PayPal alone. Edit: sorry didn't see the additional page of replies all saying the same thing I did haha