or Connect

Posts by HeavenResign

Feels like dm has stepped up their game quite a bit I got a pair of the talibs and the leather is noticeably nicer than my 1460 mono's Now, they just need to make half sizes
Feels like dm has stepped up their game quite a bit I got a pair of the talibs and the leather is noticeably nicer than my 1460 mono's Now they just need to make half sizes
Okay here's the grey ombré Terrible fit pic in terms of like actually showing the outfit but it shows the shirt colors off very well I think Sorry about the assorted bath products but hey that's the mirror selfie life sometimes
I got the grey/black button down ombre in - this thing is sick. In this colorway, I'm really glad it ended up going opposite.    Will try and get a pic soon 
The ombré button downs are in typical Italy shirt sizing, yes? Aka I have three or four Italy shirts just wasn't sure if these ended up true to size or not
I usually wear mine with olive jeans but any casual chinos in a brown/green color is cool
Quick google search gave me this http://www.ironheart.co.uk/jackets/ihal-01.html Unsure if vanson uses horsehide
Haha yeah, wvg's roll neck tees are insane for the price which is how I got into the brand, I only buy other tees when I need something really elongated, and even then I buy used, can't justify spending $200 on some jersey or silk blend that isn't nearly as durable as the sorona bamboo imo
double riders are definitely everywhere now, and even though I too am kinda sick of the slp look, I've only ended up seeing a handful of people that wore it well in real life imo
I feel like the bubba is stupid easy to style, maybe i have a wrong read on a lot of wvg's customers. They blow my silent damir doma sneakers out of the water in terms of construction/materials, for the same retail price - not including the insane discounts on the bubba now. It's true I don't wear mine much either, and for the same reason mentioned re: styling, but I'm wearing Julius skirt-shorts and an oversized tee right now. Feel like people who regularly wear button...