Posts by HeavenResign

I've had at least one of every version of wvg long sleeve henleys since winter 2014, and these are the best so far imo. The fabric feels fucking amazing to wear, the fit and details are great
Anyone know if/when leftover thermals are being put online?
I've had the same - just ended up calling them whenever I had a question
has anyone had word on the long sleeve roll neck tees?   also, those lounge pants look great
Looking to start buying some stuff off yahoo auction. Read brad-t's guide from awhile ago, planned on using zenmarket as my proxy. Anything else I need to know? Is it otherwise about the same as eBay re: sellers aka look through their history if nothing's suspicious they're likely fine?
Are you perhaps confusing the sizing chart as body measurements rather than garment measurements? There's no way you'd fit a 38. That's what I wear and I'm 20 lbs lighter than you and same height Like the others said you're likely a 40
Sort of random but I have 5 of the long sleeve sorona/bamboo tees in XS that are too small for me now, if anyone has henley's in XS or S (sizing depends on which batch they were), I'd totally trade 2 or 3 for 1 henley. They're worn, some colors more than others but always been cold washd/hung dry no tears stains etc 
Feels like dm has stepped up their game quite a bit I got a pair of the talibs and the leather is noticeably nicer than my 1460 mono's Now, they just need to make half sizes
Feels like dm has stepped up their game quite a bit I got a pair of the talibs and the leather is noticeably nicer than my 1460 mono's Now they just need to make half sizes
Okay here's the grey ombré Terrible fit pic in terms of like actually showing the outfit but it shows the shirt colors off very well I think Sorry about the assorted bath products but hey that's the mirror selfie life sometimes