or Connect

Posts by Rook1

Need some sizing advice on the new fit. 5'7" athletic build. 38" inch chest - I wear small in most brands. Should I get a S or a M?
Nice boots. Didn't know you can haggle on ebay; thought that was against the rules. Unless you mean exchanging best offers bids.
First time Gustin customer. Are the CPOs a size larger? 40 1/2" chest for a S is big. I guess it'll be fine if I layer it.
The henleys were tight straight of the package. But after trying them on a couple of times and then waiting a day, they fit perfectly and conforms to your body. Likely due to the stretchiness nature of the fabric.
I know the rewards code don't normally apply to sales item, but the blog post made it seem like it would work for this sale. Or was I misunderstanding it?   Someone take that fantasy island shirt before I am tempted to.
I read that there will be another bamboo/sorona pre-order in August. Is this still true? Might have to wait for that one.
I have the 9016 cigar Beckman in 9D. Do you recommend the same size for the 9010 Beckman Moc? How big of a difference is the 8 last compared to the 23 last?I'm also having trouble deciding between the 9010 moc toe and the 9011 plain toe. I would always prefer the sleek plain toe over the moc toe, but I am not sure it's worth getting another pair in a different color, whereas the 9011 is clunkier and gives a different enough look.
Anyone have the Red Wing 2947 and can give their opinion on them? I'm looking for a good winter boot with good traction, so I think I'm deciding between the RW 2947 and the RW 8146 moc. I would much prefer a plain toe over a moc toe aesthetically-wise, but the greenish look on the 2947 is interesting.
I was given a pair of used AE McAllisters and I figured I should start taking care of them. The leather feels like plastic. Is it due to a buildup of wax polish? I gave it a coat of Reno, but it didn't help much. Should I use the Renomat instead? TIA.
I just bought a pair of used AE. Just to be on the safe side, I want to clean the insides to kill off any potential bacteria/fungus/etc. Would lysol suffice or is that too harsh?