or Connect

Posts by Tom Miler

Wow thanks a lot :D As for the collars, for the moment I opt for kent but that may change with time :D 
 I could do with Portland though --> a very good friend of mine lives there, I visited and enjoyed it a lot :D 
 So far I had no idea I had readers from other countries so I didn't even bother to inform anyone on SF about my efforts in writing on my Polish blog :) Since I opened my own tailoring workshop and launched a shirt brand, I had to acquire a lot of knowledge focusing not only on aesthetics but also on the technical aspects of manufacturing clothes. The problem is that I have less and less time and I am not sure if addressing the international community makes any sense with...
Sporting my new hopsack navy blue blazer in a combo with a formal shirt, printed silk tie, grey cuffed trousers and bespoke oxfords  :D         
Awning stripe shirt, boxcloth braces and pleated trousers :D   
Morning dress :D                     
Houndstooth :D             
I also don't see any reason to take bad pics. But if smn doesn't like it, I don't care. I keep mixing :D :D :D   
  Thanks for saying this :D This is a shooting spot but my workspace will soon look very similar. You can actually have a look here (though it's in Polish): http://milerszyje.pl/nieformalnie-z-krawatem-jak-to-zrobic.html ... and indeed on my Facebook smn posted a picture of Frank Underwood behind his desk in a very similar pose to mine, which made me laugh cuz I love the series :D 
Occasionally, I am a powerdresser :D Apparently that is the only situation when my uncanny abilities to look unfriendly come in handy :P