or Connect

Posts by hoodog

Haha, yeah I know. Don't worry - this combo is not leaving the house. Thanks for your input. I think you're probably right...
Belstaff A2 replica (RAF Button blouson). First A2 jacket I've considered buying. What do you guys think of the fit? Too large? What about the jacket itself? I am a complete newbie when it comes to leather jackets in general, and especially A2s so all help is appreciated. Thanks for your help! (cross post from leather jacket picture thread)
Belstaff A2 replica (RAF Button blouson). First A2 jacket I've considered buying. What do you guys think of the fit? Too large? What about the jacket itself? I am a complete newbie when it comes to leather jackets in general, and especially A2s so all help is appreciated. Thanks for your help!
Thanks! Its Bordeaux calf, but with some home made mottled burnishing on the toe.
 Well, as I said earlier, these were only samples of both lasts sent to me by Vass so that I could see how the R and K lasts look in real life. They weren't intended to fit me, so I didn't do any thinking on sizing. So I really can't say much about how the different lasts fit since I don't even know what size they are. 
 Maybe its hard to tell from these shots, but the R last is actually really wide and flat across the vamp, which I don't find attractive at all. The toe box however is pretty nice, as its is less voluminous compared to the P2 and F. A slightly narrower version of the R last toe box, put on the F last, would be a real winner IMO.  Well, the R and K lasted shoes were actually sent to me from Vass only so that I could make up my mind on which last to go with for my first...
 Very nice! Was the medallion a "stock" version, or your own design? I guess the LWB is something you ordered as a MTO, as afaik Vass doesn't offer a LWB?
Some comparison shots of the R, K and U lasts. I have also added my EG Galway (82E) and Dover (202D).  Hope this can help someone!   [[SPOILER]]
 Maybe I will, maybe I will.... 
All sold!