or Connect

Posts by hoodog

Up for sale is a mainline Zegna sport coat in lovely Trofeo wool and with excellent fall and winter colors. Great for the coming season. I am only selling it since its unfortunately too big for me after I've dropped some weight. In truly excellent used condition. Pictures should speak for themselves, but please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.   Jacket is located in Sweden. Worldwide shipping is included.   Buy with confidence! I have sold and bought on...
Sold!
 Nice! Deets?
[[SPOILER]]  Awesome. And I can only concur with whats been already said: they look very nicely proportioned for a G width. Congrats and wear in good health!
Wow, that's really about time! Their recent webpage was really awful in so many ways. This is great news.
Uk 12.5E in the 606.
 Well, even so, there really should be more consistency IMHO. "Dark Oak" should be "Dark Oak", or something very similar at least.
 Yeah, but the walnut cc look pretty light too, so it must depend on the photo/lighting. Plus, this could be one of the lighter doak batches. Speaking of doak batches, have a look at this picture:    Now, the Dover, Ecton and the Wells in the first row, the Inverness in the second and the Galway (except the shaft) are all in doak. But the differ pretty much from each other in hue and lightness, right? Thats a kinda big difference, IMO too big a difference for a premium...
 Nah, that can't be it. My guess is its walnut CC on the uppers and regular doak on the shaft.
A great staple item, but unfortunately it has become too big for me. Pictures should speak for themselves, but let me just say that this coat has all the bells and whistles one can expect from such a great maker as Isaia.   Measurements (all approximate) Shoulders: 48 cm / 18.9'' Chest: 55.5 cm / 21.9" Sleeve: 66 cm (+3 cm to let out) / 26" (+1.2" to let out) Length (BOC): 80.5 cm / 31.7''    Located in Sweden, price includes shipping worldwide.   Don't hesitate...