or Connect

Posts by hoodog

Sold!
Sold!
 Uhm, I might be daft, but which one of the collars in the Google doc are you thinking about?
Only worn a couple of times around the house. All tags are still attached. Purchased in the beginning of summer for 5700 SEK (= $800).   Great jacket at a great price!   Worldwide shipping is included in the price. Jacket is located in Sweden.   Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions!            
Only worn a couple of times around the house. All tags are still attached. Purchased in the beginning of summer for 5700 SEK (= $800).   Great jacket at a great price!   Worldwide shipping is included in the price. Jacket is located in Sweden.   Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions!
   Bump!
 I wear the same size in EG/G&G. However, since I have rather narrow feet, I find that I can wear a D width in EG, but in G&G I have to stay with an E width.
Gaziano & Girling chukka boots, the iconic model Arran. Made in Mole suede and on the beautiful MH71 last with a rare double leather sole. Excellent condition - only worn five times or so and always with extra insoles.   Comes with box and polishing cloth.   Price includes shipping worldwide. The boots are located in Sweden.   Don't hesitate to PM me if you have any questions.   Cheers!
 Too bad that the perspective and lens used for taking this photo really distorts all the proportions. Can't really tell much from it unfortunately...  However, in about one week you'll see pictures of U and S together since we're having them both at our trunk show in Stockholm. 
 +1