or Connect

Posts by hoodog

I am doing quite a bit of closet cleaning since I'eve lost a lot of weight over the summer. The bad thing about loosing weight is that almost all of the lovely stuff you have in your wardrobe don't fit anymore... So I have decided to let these great Belvest sport coats go. All are tagged IT50 (US/UK 40) - but some will surely work for a size 52/42. Please check measurements below.  All SCs are in A+ condition (some have never been worn) and have not been altered in any...
   Nope, it's the other way around. The S last has a lower instep than the U.
S last from yesterday.     S last again (center) and of course U to the left and right.  
Sold!
Sold!
 Uhm, I might be daft, but which one of the collars in the Google doc are you thinking about?
Only worn a couple of times around the house. All tags are still attached. Purchased in the beginning of summer for 5700 SEK (= $800).   Great jacket at a great price!   Worldwide shipping is included in the price. Jacket is located in Sweden.   Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions!            
Only worn a couple of times around the house. All tags are still attached. Purchased in the beginning of summer for 5700 SEK (= $800).   Great jacket at a great price!   Worldwide shipping is included in the price. Jacket is located in Sweden.   Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions!
   Bump!
 I wear the same size in EG/G&G. However, since I have rather narrow feet, I find that I can wear a D width in EG, but in G&G I have to stay with an E width.