or Connect

Posts by hoodog

Price drop 350 -> 310
 Sure, sure, it speaks volume about my character. Great stuff. In other news: shoes - from G&G!     
Common Projects BBall High tops in excellent condition. This is the timeless and sleek white version. The shoes were only worn once and for a very short time. Only letting these beauties go because they are a bit too small for me unfortunately... My loss is your gain!  Shoes are located in Sweden. Shipping is $20 worldwide.  Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
 Yes, that might be the case. I guess its kind of like when someone derails threads again and again to wage some kind of strange personal war, without taking into consideration that the other forum members are fed up with hearing the same stuff being said, over and over again.
 Geez. I didn't know you knew so much about me or people you claim to be "like me". Amazing!
Does G&G use gemming in their RTW shoes? Doesn't that make them pretend shoes??
 Ok, I see. So what you're saying is, anyway when it comes to the dark blue ones, that I should either get longer ones that stack more or have them hemmed shorter? Any pointers on the light pair?

Ok. What's wrong with them you think?
 Thanks. Awkward how, do you mean? Too short?