or Connect

Posts by wilbromarshall

Thanks for posting your first hand experience. I was seriously considering that shoe in spite of just buying a pair of Eagle County boots. Looks like I can keep my promise about being good a little longer.
 I just ordered the Eagle County a week ago, in part because they are eligible for recrafting, and I am thinking about the Caron City in Black Distressed Leather for the same reason - I can recraft to a black rubber sole when the time comes.
100% agree. Could be simple enough to tie your personal pics to your user profile and then make those pics available in a specific customer section.
Agreed. At the very least I would try out the next width before committing to those.
Thanks guys - when looking online I have only been able to find 9.5D and 10 D so my concern as a half size and EEE is that I would have to be in the 10D range in order for the shoes to have a shot at working for me.   Since I own the AE Bel Air in walnut I have been leaning to the Sanderson in brown to fill a hole in my current line up, but I am not opposed to the tan if they are great shoes. 
Can any of the owners of the RL Sanderson comment on how you like the shoe and how they they tend to run? As a 9.5EEE in the middle of nowhere you guys are  great resource while at the same time a horrible influence.   Also if anyone has the old AE Bel Air I would love to hear a comparison on the two as well.
  You said "David = Brett. Calling it." and he responded to your assertion. That's not defensive - that is calling you out as wrong. So make the wager, see if you called it correctly, and report back here gloating as the victor or with an apology to the poster.   As someone that actually read the original post I can tell you it was posted but with no link you will have to continue to guess if it was real or not. By the way the Daltons were listed at a price equivalent to...
I have 19 different pair of shoes form AE and those are hands down my favorite pair. The Walnut is also the most commented on pair by a wide margin. I like them so much that I bought a black pair as well.   I would entertain parting with some of my collection but no chance on those.   If you do somehow get them to make a special run please post in this thread because I need a dark brown shoe for my collection and I will get in line behind you.
  While I am not a big believer that black shoes should only be used at select times ( I break that rules when I please)  I would vote for the Borbon McAllisters.
  I think the Clifton, Park Avenue, and Rutledge are great shoes that make a tremendous foundation for what I am guessing will be an expanding collection. (No slight meant on the Montecito I just have no opinion on them since I do not have any nice loafers due my failure to find a good fit.)   My philosophy is that you should buy what you like. Now certainly having a well rounded collection is a good thing, but I suspect that most of us can find an area we could improve...