or Connect

Posts by vijayagopalp

Updates on my shell LWBs after 6 months of use..so far so good, only maintenance is brush brush brush and I applied Saphir to feed the shell twice.
Updates on my shell LWBs after 6 months of use..so far so good, only maintenance is brush brush brush and I applied Saphir to feed the shell twice.[IMG][IMG]
Thanks Bellyhungry, No special method of polishing I followed Sir Mac's method. My polishing kit consists 1 each coarse and fine horse hair brushes, 1 goat hair brush and microfiber cloth. I have kiwi cordovan and dark tan wax polishes to take care of polish needs. On these new shoes no polish used.
My Meermin LWB's after 2 wears...          
My New Meermin Shell Cordovan LWB's...Arrived 10/25 ordered on 10/11, I live in India and the shipping took 4 days including the wait time in Indian Customs.Shoes are solid built atleast to my standards, I have no exposure to Shell Shoes and these are my first pair, I wear 10UK and these are 10UK with a snug fit on my wide toes. I cannot compare with the renowned shell manufacturers, however these are built well and seems they will last long. I have to see how they will...
Yes out of box my Meermin Shell LWB's were pretty dry. I was even worried to see them so dry with no life. Lots of brushing and elbow grease brought them to life. I do not have the renovator, we don't get that stuff in India. I have ordered one from eBay should arrive soon, waiting to give a good conditioning.