or Connect

Posts by vijayagopalp

@ Juan Manuel, Florsheims are stunning with a mesmerising design, thing i liked about is their solid construction and the color variation of the shell used on these shoes which are probably 36 years old (not sure though), with just a moist cloth cleaning and brushing they took a very good shine. The double line stitching is very close and fine which I have not observed in AE or in my Hanovers. Fit wise they are very comfortable and provides the right support, I wear 12C on...
Cambridge's are Whiskey, they are ageing well and becoming more darker shade
AE Leeds, Seems to be getting better and better in the last 2.5 yrs     In the background Meermin Shell LWB and Hanover Shell LWB    
AE Cambridge Shells, Just amazed with the color variations and depth        
My New Florsheim Imperials     
Updates on my shell LWBs after 6 months of use..so far so good, only maintenance is brush brush brush and I applied Saphir to feed the shell twice.
Updates on my shell LWBs after 6 months of use..so far so good, only maintenance is brush brush brush and I applied Saphir to feed the shell twice.[IMG][IMG]
Thanks Bellyhungry, No special method of polishing I followed Sir Mac's method. My polishing kit consists 1 each coarse and fine horse hair brushes, 1 goat hair brush and microfiber cloth. I have kiwi cordovan and dark tan wax polishes to take care of polish needs. On these new shoes no polish used.
My Meermin LWB's after 2 wears...          
My New Meermin Shell Cordovan LWB's...Arrived 10/25 ordered on 10/11, I live in India and the shipping took 4 days including the wait time in Indian Customs.Shoes are solid built atleast to my standards, I have no exposure to Shell Shoes and these are my first pair, I wear 10UK and these are 10UK with a snug fit on my wide toes. I cannot compare with the renowned shell manufacturers, however these are built well and seems they will last long. I have to see how they will...