or Connect

Posts by dirnelli

Thanks!
Thanks!
There is a discrete controversy brewing about the longstanding SF allegation that the tag below idicates that it is made by ATTOLINI. The tag is found on Luciano Barbera Sartoriale, which many claim was made by Attolini. This claim is now being called into question. Would someone please lay the controversy to rest by posting definitive photographic proof connecting the label to Attolini ? Thanks
There is a discrete controversy brewing about the longstanding SF allegation that the tag below idicates that it is made by ATTOLINI. The tag is found on Luciano Barbera Sartoriale, which many claim was made by Attolini. This claim is now being called into question. Would someone please lay the controversy to rest by posting definitive photographic proof connecting the label to Attolini ? Thanks
Can anyone ID the maker of this Daniel Cremieux SC? Thanks
The end product is the novel, i.e. the story, not the physical book. What tools were used to create the novel matters less than whether it is compelling or not. By the same token, machine made or handmade tells us nothing useful about whether the suit is any good. It's ticking boxes the same way buying a well known brand reassures folks about how much they spent. How many people can tell if their glass of Petrus is actually corked? The branding tells them what to think...
The opposition between handmade and machine made is articifial, it's like saying that a novel written on a computer is not as worthy as one written with a goose quill.
She was trained by Pierre Duboin of Lanvin
The second from left is not French but Italian (Caraceni) FWIW.
FOR SALE: Sartoria Callegaro bespoke suit, beautifully handmade in Padova, Italy. Size EU 50R. Better suited for someone below 1m81 like me, which is the only reason I’m selling it. 300€, amazing deal. Size in cm: Sleeve 64 BOC 77.5 Chest 54 Waist 52 Shoulder 46 Trousers: Waist 47 Rise 24 Inseam 75 +3