or Connect

Posts by Epoq

Thanks. I have a reputable tailor.  I think perhaps I will take 1 or 2 to see how they turn out and go from there should I accept the results.  I have googled some pictures of shirts done this way specifically with patterns and I think to the majority of people, it would be relatively unnoticeable.  Guess we'll see.
Is this advisable?  I really want to get some of my J.Crew shirts tailored to fit better.  I can't size down, Large Slim fit is where I currently sit, and the shirts are still pretty drapey in the back.  Definitely felt OK getting my solids done but I am wondering about the gingham and other patterned shirts that I have.  Will it look okay or will it look completely stupid to have them darted?  I figured someone out there has done this before and I'd like to see some...
I got some Rogue Stealth SK's.  What's the protocol with washing jeans like this that have been pre-treated?  Obviously they aren't going to fade, so can I wash them upfront?  Reason being, I have athletic quads and I had to get a size 30 waist because my legs wouldn't fit in the 29s, but my waist would have.   Can I wash and shrink the waist after a few days of wear?
going to get a pair of black jeans finally .... looking at the rogue SK stealth     originally i was going to go black boots until i saw this picture.  do you think iron rangers of this color look good with black denim?  not sure if these are the 8111's or the 8115's (i think 8111's).  which would look better if it can be pulled off?  i kind of like the look of black/brown together....it's different in a good way.   8111   8115   My first thoughts were that...
Still looking!
Selling my J.Crew Urban Slim Fits.  One year old, no fading (other than the 'broken in' look they come with).  All pants are 33x34, have never been dried, so no shrinkage.  I lost some weight so they no longer work for me, which is why I am selling.  Only want to sell as a set.   Colors are as following, refer to the link below for help: Hedgerow (Sage Green) Navy Burnt Henna...
For sale are (4) gently used Vineyard Vines polos in size Medium.   None of these shirts have been worn more than 3-4 times each, have mostly just sat in my closet since last summer.   The colors are as follows, please see link below for help: Vineyard Navy Harbor Cay (Sky Blue) Mojito (Lime Green) Pale Pink   http://www.vineyardvines.com/mens-polos/classic-pique-polo/1K0503.html?start=1&cgid=Mens-Polos&dwvar_1K0503_color=359   Only interested in selling them...
Currently looking at a pair of the 'Fred' boots by Grenson.  I wear an 11D in an Alden, it seems the Fred comes standard in a 'G' size fitting though.  Would this require sizing down?  Not sure how much wider these would be than my current Aldens, but I would certainly like to find out prior to ordering a pair to have them shipped overseas.  Any input would be appreciated.
this thing seems to be very hard to come by these days :(
Looking for this vest in a size M, pictured below in the link. http://www.orvis.com/p/barbour-down-filled-waxed-gilet/3c3r?adv=352841&cm_mmc=linkshare-_-je6NUbpObpQ-_-1-_-352841   Really want it, if you have one in this size let me know what you want for it and we can make it work.  Must be in great condition, obviously.  I am located within the CONUS, and prefer you are as well but could possibly make an exception because I am very interested in tracking one of these...