or Connect

Posts by Epoq

Selling a gift card to Need if anyone in the Richmond area is interested.  $282.56 on the card, selling for $225.  PM me if you are interested, also have a craigslist ad up.   http://richmond.craigslist.org/for/3718682700.html
bump
bump
For sale is a new pair of Nudie AJ's in Organic Contrast Indigo denim 33W 34L. These are a pre-wash pair of Nudies, not dry denim. I bought multiple pairs at the same time and I have been breaking in another pair and haven't worn these more than twice, so they are in perfect condition.  Originally purchased from the Nudie webstore in December.  Will ship via USPS Priority Mail to US addresses only.  Link to jeans with images below.  Preferred payment through Amazon...
Just bought a pair of CXL 405's (J.Crew).  Love the boot, not really in love with the white stitching on the toe, I'd like it to be closer to the rest of the stitching on the boot.  What's the best way to change the color of the stitching?  I have heard of people using a dark brown cream polish.  Will this completely change the color of the boot permanently?  Any suggestions are appreciated.
Just picked up a pair of the J.Crew Alden Indy 405's.  Love the shoe, but I'm not a huge fan of the white contrast stitching on the toe of the Indy boots.  What are my options, if any, to change the color of this stitching?  I have been told using a dark cream polish would darken the stitching but will it completely change the color of the boot forever?
Interesting.  Thanks for the advice.  I am going to attempt to find a retailer that has Alden boots.  As of now I only know of one that sells their dress shoes but no boots. If you are sizing down a half from your Wolverines hopefully I will be able to as well.  I have pretty narrow feet, too.
That's why I'm asking.  In general, I feel like boot sizes are usually 1/2 a size smaller than your tennis shoe size.  So I'm asking, does buying a pair of Trubalance measured shoes mean you need to go down another 1/2 a size or stay with your "normal" boot size?
Wanted to revive this thread to make sure I don't go wrong on my Alden sizing.  I got a pair of Wolverine 1000 Miles, US 11 was my size.  Since Trubalance says size down 1/2, should I go with a 10.5 in an Alden boot?  Or stay with 11?  Asking because I am going to pre-order a custom pair and want to make sure they are the correct size.  Thanks!
Googled the Sinn 856....looks awesome.