or Connect

Posts by Epoq

those jeans are sick
Price updated.  Thanks for looking. 
For sale are some NEW Saint Laurent "SLP" Court Sneakers that I literally purchased 45 days ago from SSENSE.com.  Still have the original purchase receipt to prove the legitimacy of the sale and date of sale.  Unfortunately due to monetary concerns I need to sell these shoes and it is outside of the 30 day return window.  These shoes have been worn literally twice (indoors) and are in fantastic 100% new condition.  They retail for $695 and do not go on sale.  I have had...
FYI: The Old Boy is a 12oz Cone Mills denim
For sale is a gently used pair of Shockoe Atelier (formerly Shockoe Denim) Old Boy Ace in size 30.  These are manufactured right here in my hometown of Richmond, VA.  I purchased these last March and wore them about a dozen or so times through the spring but quickly switched to shorts and now that we are back to fall I unfortunately no longer fit in them.  Since last year Shockoe has renamed their denim line, but these retailed at $275 from their storefront here in...
Looking at a Gucci hi-top pictured below.  Can anyone help me with Gucci sneaker sizing?  I wear a 12 in Nikes, 44 in Common Projects.  Gucci has 'G' sizing.  What should I go with size wise?
Still for sale.  Please contact with any questions.  CONUS only please unless you are willing to pay extra for shipping outside of the US.
Bump - reposted.  Still for sale.
Still for sale.  Just bumped the listing.  PM me with questions.
Price updated.  Unbeatable deal for a pair of new kicks.