or Connect

Posts by Epoq

price update, thanks
updated, still for sale. thanks.
price updated
For sale are a gently used pair of the CP B-Ball Lows in Black.  Size 44.  I have owned this pair of sneakers for barely over a month, and they have only seen about 5 days of wear.  I decided to get something else, so I am selling these.  They are in fantastic condition obviously being worn only a few times, and there is nothing cosmetically wrong with the shoes whatosever.  These shoes retailed for $472 plus tax.  Box and contents are included.  I will ship to CONUS via...
Price updated
not sure on the side zips... I wear an 11 in CPs, 12 in Nikes, 11 in Sperrys, 11 in Alden, if you have any of those to compare to.
I think I am going to swap out my BBall lows for a mid...what do you guys think, Achilles mid or MMM Replica High Top?  I personally think the MMM's are pretty sweet, but I've never owned a pair and I am unsure of any potential downfalls vs. the CPs.
Apparently not man, apparently not. Even when I showed her a bunch of cool celebs rocking them!
So I just bought some Common Projects BBall Low in black....to my surprise the GF hates them as she thinks they look like some basic old man shoes her granddaddy would wear. Not sure how I feel about them now lol. Definitely into them but damn, not sure how to respond to the lady to make her understand
Are there still promo codes offered to SF members?  I tried scrolling back through some recent pages but couldn't find any.  Just curious as I was about to make a purchase and every dollar counts!