or Connect

Posts by Epoq

price update.  thanks for looking.
Bought some Common Projects BBall Low's (Size 44 Black) from Need back a couple of months ago, awesome kicks but haven't really worn them if anyone in the RVA is interested in picking them up off of me, they were $472 retail.  Send me a PM and we can work somethin' out!
Updated.  Thanks.  New denim listing as well.
For sale is a gently worn pair of the Acne Ace Ups in Black size 30.  These jeans are a stretch denim in a size 30, they fit TTS but the nice thing is they shrink right back to size after taking them off and never permanently stretch out.  They have been worn probably half a dozen times and were purchased from Need Supply about 5 months ago.  They retail for $225 plus tax and I am asking for $130 SHIPPED, CONUS only.  I will ship via USPS Flat Rate and provide tracking. ...
price update, thanks
updated, still for sale. thanks.
price updated
For sale are a gently used pair of the CP B-Ball Lows in Black.  Size 44 *US 11* -- I wear a 12 in Nikes, 11 in Sperrys/Sebagos/Aldens, hopefully this helps with sizing.  I have owned this pair of sneakers for barely over a month, and they have only seen about 5 days of wear.  I decided to get something else, so I am selling these.  They are in fantastic condition obviously being worn only a few times, and there is nothing cosmetically wrong with the shoes whatosever. ...
Price updated
not sure on the side zips... I wear an 11 in CPs, 12 in Nikes, 11 in Sperrys, 11 in Alden, if you have any of those to compare to.