or Connect

Posts by xunoz

What about construction though without taking a look at construction etc Has anyone dissected one of his bespoke suits? I figure I will just spend the extra money and go through the hassle of flying out because I can see ending up spending 20k on suits and never really getting what I want that is what am trying to avoid, so I better just play it safe and take aravenel's advice and just commission a few suits at a time I appreciate it I may get something commissioned by...
Monroe and New Orleans Louisiana...
Question #1.   Who are some good bespoke tailors in the United States that are world class and offer suits below 10k?   Question #2.    Is there any decent cobblers in the United States?   Question #3.   What are you guys doing for suits just traveling the world to get bespoke suits?   My situation  I have had bad experience with OTR suits am a size 37 so I no longer buy OTR and what am paying for MTM suits 4k and up is making me wonder if I...
Where can I get bespoke suits in the States or overseas that would provide fabric swatches so I don't have to continually fly to Europe or UK that provides a minimum quality of Zegna Su Misura which is where I draw the line at  that would cut out the middle man for example I don't want to deal with Saksfifth Avenue just an example and is there any cobblers in the U.S that are decent?