or Connect

Posts by halcyon725

Haha - I would probably believe them over anecdotal evidence on the internet. Let us know how it works out DuckOB. I was lucky enough to snag that Cigar PTB with Commando sole in 7.5E, if it doesn't get canceled. I post pictures and let people know if it doesn't work out.
 I was doing some research and apparently it fits much like the Barrie last - it is specific to the Japanese market.
New In Box pair of Carmina for Epaulet Burnished Toe Longwing in Cuero light brown calf leather. These were a special makeup for Epaulet, and they didn't quite fit me. I purchased this during the Epaulet Instagram sample sale, and am only trying to break even. Color: Cuero (Light Brown) with Burnished Toe Size: 9 UK (equivalent to ~10D US) Last: Detroit (Medium to wide width) Sole: Leather   Free shipping via USPS Priority Mail to CONUS. International shipping costs...
New In Box pair of Carmina for Epaulet Hatch Grain Jumper Boots. These were a special makeup for Epaulet, and they didn't quite fit me. I purchased this during the Epaulet Instagram sample sale, and am only trying to break even. Color: Hatch Grain Calf Leather Size: 9 UK (equivalent to ~10D US) Last: Forest (Medium width with a somewhat tapered toe box) Sole: Commando   Free shipping via USPS Priority Mail to CONUS. International shipping costs will be quoted based on...
I called and they are still reserved for people that preordered, they just got a shipment apparently. They told me to check on Monday to see if they were still available.
I just got a shipping confirmation on my Standard shipping order for the Marlows. So I assume they will be fulfilling orders if they have the stock, to quell any more speculation.   I can't wait to get them based on the pictures that have been posted - just beautiful.
There's a secret code (p0l08t0re1337) that gives 65% off the Marlow and any other full-priced shoe... valid until 11:59PM.   Not here to discuss ethics of the code but just making people aware.
The irregular 9751 LWB's I ordered from ShoeMart didn't come through - they had an inventory error. A little bummed, but the hunt continues.
 They shipped mine via TNT Express. If you are in the US, use this link to check status: http://www.tnt.com/express/en_us/site/home.html