or Connect

Posts by halcyon725

The site is giving 30% off orders over $300 I believe.
 Agreed. I have 2 pairs of the slim, and the weight, cut, everything is perfect. They will also do free alterations for their Chinos if you live in the area and can get to their store. Big fan now.
 I believe on Instagram they commented that it would be in by mid next week.
Got one of those Vibrant Blue Donegals... sweet.
 Haha - I would probably believe them over anecdotal evidence on the internet. Let us know how it works out DuckOB. I was lucky enough to snag that Cigar PTB with Commando sole in 7.5E, if it doesn't get canceled. I post pictures and let people know if it doesn't work out.
 I was doing some research and apparently it fits much like the Barrie last - it is specific to the Japanese market.
New In Box pair of Carmina for Epaulet Burnished Toe Longwing in Cuero light brown calf leather. These were a special makeup for Epaulet, and they didn't quite fit me. I purchased this during the Epaulet Instagram sample sale, and am only trying to break even. Color: Cuero (Light Brown) with Burnished Toe Size: 9 UK (equivalent to ~10D US) Last: Detroit (Medium to wide width) Sole: Leather   Free shipping via USPS Priority Mail to CONUS. International shipping costs...
New In Box pair of Carmina for Epaulet Hatch Grain Jumper Boots. These were a special makeup for Epaulet, and they didn't quite fit me. I purchased this during the Epaulet Instagram sample sale, and am only trying to break even. Color: Hatch Grain Calf Leather Size: 9 UK (equivalent to ~10D US) Last: Forest (Medium width with a somewhat tapered toe box) Sole: Commando   Free shipping via USPS Priority Mail to CONUS. International shipping costs will be quoted based on...
I called and they are still reserved for people that preordered, they just got a shipment apparently. They told me to check on Monday to see if they were still available.