or Connect

Posts by halcyon725

So why aren't you buying Jcrew Oxfords?
 Want to echo that this happens from time to time but it is not a significant lag most times. The superb customer service, price points and product quality keeps me coming back. Unfortunately, that's part of the danger you take with a smaller shop like this. If you don't like it, then speak with your money.
 It would also make sense for Spring to eat it if they are wanting to attract users to their platform. No one knows for sure, though. And the CA tax thing is weird - most likely gets billed on behalf of Spring which is NYC, and thus would not be taxed.
Alden Natural CXL Long Wing Blucher (LWB) on a double leather sole for TheShoeMart, thus the Bootmaker Edition. I purchased it from another member about 2 years ago and have worn it about 6 times, but they do not get into the rotation anymore.   Size 7.5 on the Barrie Last (I am 8 on the Brannock) which fits about half a size large. Includes shoe bags and original box (shoe trees are not included).   Here is the link to the shoe on TheShoeMart site:...
 With multiple orders via Spring they have always just combined shipping automatically for me. I am assuming JE has a warehousing picking application that just lists all the items to pick in the backend to fulfill all open orders.
Love the cardigan and hooded drawstring hoody from this look.    
 I will try to get a picture of it tonight, but if you want it more faded/washed out, it is probably not the right shirt...
 I just received the Classic Crew in Olive Green, and it looks more uniform than the pictures show.