or Connect

Posts by yufu22

PRICE DROP AND BUMP - 505's SOLD   Robert Gellar Pants $50+ ship   LVC shirt $40+ ship   Rugby shirt $25+ ship   IT"S A STEALL!!!!!
Everything still available except for Robert Gellar pants!
I have 4 items for sale. Please see attached photos (sorry about the quality I am NOT a professional photographer and my iphone camera malfunctioned during photography).  All measurements and descriptions are below (I measured as best as I could).  Located in LA and available for local pick up.  Looking to sell within the USA and through PAYPAL.    1. LVC 505-0217 selvedge rigid bought from Barneys New York size 28x32; Bought for $185, slim fit.  Worn slightly but no...
Bump
Rising Sun makes some good product, made in the good ol' USA.  Nice trim, heavier fabric and attention to detail like the old Levi's.   I personally like the Straight Razor fit, more like a slim straight.   I assume they are roughly $300 retail... so at $150 probably not a bad deal if you're looking for that nostalgic, tough jean for your wardrobe IMO.
That's where my friend said he bought it from. Received it as a gift and never got around to wearing it.  
Bumps
Bumps
Indigo dyed, Cone denim, red line selvedge. LVC 501xx 1947 - speaks for itself. 30x34 (not hemmed)   Received from a friend, but they are a size too big for me.   Slightly used... Never washed, worn literally like two times.  No lines / fades, etc. EXCELLENT LIKE NEW CONDITION.   30x34 retails $250+ asking $80+ship to US or international pays shipping. Accepting Paypal.
NWT (new with tag) 100% Cotton Dress Shirt by Rugby, Ralph Lauren University Oxford in Nice pink and light Blue stripe for summer time ·         Tailored Fit ·         Long Sleeve, 1 button cuffed ·         Button Down Collar ·         Breast pocket with button down flap ·         Pleated back ·         Button down collar in back ·         Small   I can't seem to find the measurements since the Rugby site has been shut down but it's similar to the POLO...