or Connect

Posts by yufu22

PRICE DROP AND BUMP - 505's SOLD   Robert Gellar Pants $50+ ship   LVC shirt $40+ ship   Rugby shirt $25+ ship   IT"S A STEALL!!!!!
Everything still available except for Robert Gellar pants!
I have 4 items for sale. Please see attached photos (sorry about the quality I am NOT a professional photographer and my iphone camera malfunctioned during photography).  All measurements and descriptions are below (I measured as best as I could).  Located in LA and available for local pick up.  Looking to sell within the USA and through PAYPAL.    1. LVC 505-0217 selvedge rigid bought from Barneys New York size 28x32; Bought for $185, slim fit.  Worn slightly but no...
Rising Sun makes some good product, made in the good ol' USA.  Nice trim, heavier fabric and attention to detail like the old Levi's.   I personally like the Straight Razor fit, more like a slim straight.   I assume they are roughly $300 retail... so at $150 probably not a bad deal if you're looking for that nostalgic, tough jean for your wardrobe IMO.
That's where my friend said he bought it from. Received it as a gift and never got around to wearing it.  
Indigo dyed, Cone denim, red line selvedge. LVC 501xx 1947 - speaks for itself. 30x34 (not hemmed)   Received from a friend, but they are a size too big for me.   Slightly used... Never washed, worn literally like two times.  No lines / fades, etc. EXCELLENT LIKE NEW CONDITION.   30x34 retails $250+ asking $80+ship to US or international pays shipping. Accepting Paypal.
NWT (new with tag) 100% Cotton Dress Shirt by Rugby, Ralph Lauren University Oxford in Nice pink and light Blue stripe for summer time ·         Tailored Fit ·         Long Sleeve, 1 button cuffed ·         Button Down Collar ·         Breast pocket with button down flap ·         Pleated back ·         Button down collar in back ·         Small   I can't seem to find the measurements since the Rugby site has been shut down but it's similar to the POLO...