or Connect

Posts by joshmick

FYI - The nomos orion is on massdrop right now for $1770   (my referral link if you don't have a massdrop yet): https://www.massdrop.com/r/G3UFY5
Thanks all!!!
 Awesome! Yea I have both purchased and sold amps, fed ex has worked for me as well. The thing that would be different about this is its a guy who is not familiar with amps and packaging them. I suppose i could just give detailed instructions on how to package it. I've heard of other options like greyhound and possibly apps that are similar to a rideshare for shipping things like this.  yea it still has the pedal and original vinyl cover too! 
So I have a lead on a 60s blackface fender princeton, basically my dream amp. If I end up winning, do any of you have any suggestions on shipping it? It would be from an out of state private seller, not ebay.    Thanks!
Hey guys! So I finally caved and installed GarageSale. It seems like it will be awesome, but I am having a little trouble linking my paypal to it. Do I HAVE to have a business or premier account through PP? Any tips from you veterans? Thanks!
To echo double00, that is a low wattage amp and probably sounds amazing if it's in working order. I'd be willing the bet the original jenson alcino is worth more than the rest of the amp together.
My humble offerings:    [[SPOILER]]     [[SPOILER]]      [[SPOILER]]      [[SPOILER]]     [[SPOILER]]      [[SPOILER]]      [[SPOILER]]     [[SPOILER]]    [[SPOILER]]     [[SPOILER]]      [[SPOILER]]     [[SPOILER]]      [[SPOILER]]        [[SPOILER]]        [[SPOILER]]      [[SPOILER]]     [[SPOILER]]   [[SPOILER]]
I have been so crazy busy the past  month or so, I haven't had time to post new stuff to ebay. You can bet your bottom dollar that I will be bidding on some of this stuff, though!
nice! That is made about 2 miles from my house.
holy shit!!!!