or Connect

Posts by joshmick

Wild! I can't believe I was closest yet sooo far away.  Anyway, PM is in your inbox. Thanks again for doing this!
Some Things from the past month or so:   [[SPOILER]]     [[SPOILER]]    [[SPOILER]]    [[SPOILER]]    [[SPOILER]]         [[SPOILER]]     [[SPOILER]]       [[SPOILER]]    [[SPOILER]]    [[SPOILER]]   
It seems to me like online MTM is basically the same as OTR, except they guesstimate your minor alterations (like pant/arm length) and usually do it wrong.
@eazye might be my favorite poster on this thread. Always finds incredible/unique stuff! Apparently I need to visit Chicago and do some thrifting...
Wow! Mont Blanc pens at a thrift. Very rad...
I feel like it should be illegal to have a bad ass red/black buffalo check flannel with a dainty little dude playing polo embroidered on it haha 
So I found a really cool PRL buffalo check flannel for myself the other day, would it be hard to remove the annoying polo logo from the breast pocket? 
Haha, I remember walking by BB in the mall and thinking "why would any one want to dress so dad-like?"
e-thrift brag: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=390843643722&ssPageName=ADME:L:OC:US:3160