or Connect

Posts by joshmick

So I have P wing jersey knit shorts. Are they $$$? They fit me well and I like them, so not sure if ill sell, just curious!
Do you just use estatesales.net or are there any other sites you like? I've been so addicted to estate sales lately!
I LOVE my B&Ws. Nice score!
I felt solid about today:   [[SPOILER]]    [[SPOILER]] (A JAB seersucker suit for me...)     [[SPOILER]]    [[SPOILER]]     [[SPOILER]]    And the best for last, haha. Stryper - To Hell With the Devil. So cheesy and wonderful.
Quick GW stop in lieu of sitting in traffic:    
I love this haul. I want that elliott smith album on vinyl....
I am hoping that it's a typo and he means $20, because I would still be having the same debate in my head at that price haha.
I saw massdrop had the orient defender watch for (eventually) $99. It is sharp looking!   https://www.massdrop.com/r/G3UFY5
  Thanks guys!!
I am clueless when it comes to women's boots. My girlfriend needs some new boots, she had some Steve Maddens that she loved but fell apart (because SM makes shitty shoes haha). Anyway, could any of you guys recommend some brands for me to look out for? Here is a pic of her previous boots: