or Connect

Posts by TradThrifter

I like it, I just wish you would wear it on your wrist mate. That has to be uncomfortable.
 I like it, but I will only wear it in its' sterile state. If it says Hublot on the dial I wouldn't wear it; If it says AP or Patek I will wear it proudly. Come on, we all know it is about the name on the dial and if it is genuine.
 I was using a pretty straight forward BIN strategy for awhile and had some pretty decent results, so your post gives me reassurance there. I was curious because one of my buddies was telling me about his superb 3-day auction strategy, but he was selling trading cards and not menswear. I'm gonna try and get some closer pics of the labels. Thanks!
Hello gentleman. Any tips for selling casual menswear on ebay in your experience? (polos, button downs, sweaters etc) What is better for this, auction or buy-it-now and what duration? This is my store http://www.ebay.com/usr/hghgutpump
I suppose it depends on the nature of the shoes. My highest end shoes are Allen Edmonds and I love the way they look, but they are nowhere near as comfortable as my Sperry Topsiders. Honestly, my most comfortable shoes are a pair of Johnston & Murphy sheepskin insole tassel loafers. As much flack as J&M gets from the internet connesuiers, my experiences have only been pleasant. I will say that my AE shoes do look better and are of higher grade leather as well as...
oh man that's rough. I would expect better from a company like Hamilton. Maybe you recieved a defective model? Even though the Khaki isn't a diving watch it seems like it should be able to take a bit of casual swimming.
The Tudor Black Bay is becoming sort of a grail for me. Such watch, much bezel
Now you guys have given me a complex. Should i just not wear a wristwatch to my next interview? I'm afraid it may distract from my presentation. Or maybe...the interviewer may assume I don't value my time because of the lack of wristwatch.
Try to fit in with the formality of dress for every occassion. That doesn't mean look like a schlub; Just make sure your clothes fit better, are better quality and are better coordinated than your colleagues. Learn to enjoy all formality of dress.
If (when) I get a sub or an Explorer 1, I intend to put them on nato straps. Is there a market for "head only" type pieces? Seems like I could find some pretty steep discounts by going non-bracelet.