or Connect

Posts by Olivine76

How much for the small?
If anyone has the Dept B commander in size medium, please pm me.
Yea sorry bout that, couldn't help my self.
Dam I wish these were 30". Love triple works
Here you go http://www.blueowl.us/designer/unbranded/ Unbranded are cheap and a killer deal for the dollar......if you buy from them, they will even chain stitch the hem using a union special.
I think you have to ask what you are looking for in the new jeans. Do you want some new jeans pre-faded that fit good and will rotate in and out of your wardrobe; or are you looking for a a companion that will accompany you for the next 6 months to a couple of years, molding to you reflecting your life. If you are looking for the first type then I say go to the gap during a sale and pick up two to three fits you like. If you are looking to invest your time I say go with...
Just wanted to post some average joes First two are the selvedge and the last two are dry heavy. Don't remember how long and how many washes....don't keep track
I got a black roadmaster in a small like new with all tags.SOLD
I gotta say, I'm some what sick of folks bashing jcrew denim. I've been a denim head for about ten years now, and have worn hard 5 pairs do Nudies, iron heart, momotaro, triple works, and oni. I recently bought a jcrew raw selvedge jeans out of curiocity and I have to say that all the details are good from the hidden rivets to the chain stitch and reinforcements in the right places. My understanding is that these jeans were sourced from warehouse denim (japan mill). ...
Well it's not actually crinkled, it's just dark ink blue with no real crinkle.