or Connect

Posts by willsgillen

Is anyone able to approximate sizes in Olfe last using AE's 5 last? I wear a 10.5D in 5 lasted shoes. I was considering ordering a pair of polo shell boots from their sale but that MTO is sexy.
anyone happen to know if you can use multiple forms of payment on the polo site? i.e.- using two preloaded vanilla visas.  alternatively can you fill the order over phone to use two gift cards?  thanks.
are the lindrick's calf or shell?
As a current derm resident and having been through both med school and residency interviews my advice would be to grab something that you like and can continue to wear.  Both sets of interviews are pretty informal and most of the people who are interviewing you can barely dress themselves.  There's always something to be said for being dressed well/appropriately, but it's certainly not absolutely necessary to wear black cap toes to med school or residency interviews.  Dark...
So I just got a call from jville saying there was a mistake, that they're $199 and they want to change the price.
I'm in the same boat... purchased the Randolphs from this seller and no reply in several weeks.
I'm looking for some lightly worn wool trousers by HY or Epaulet, ideally in Spring or Fall weights, but I'm open to anything in wool.  Ideally I'm looking for browns, greens or subtle patterns, but feel free to reply with others.  In Epaulet I take a 34 waist, and in HY a 32 or 34.  The length of the inseam should be ~32".  Please include the waist size, length of inseam, and information about any alterations that have been made.  Thanks for any help.
I'm looking for some lightly worn wool trousers by HY or Epaulet, ideally in Spring or Fall weights, but I'm open to anything in wool.  Ideally I'm looking for browns, greens or subtle patterns, but feel free to reply with others.  In Epaulet I take a 34 waist, and in HY a 32 or 34.  The length of the inseam should be ~32".  Please include the waist size, length of inseam, and information about any alterations that have been made.  Thanks for any help.
I'm sorry because this has probably been asked somewhere in the 250pgs of this thread, but do the suede tassels fit TTS? I wear a 10.5 in laceups and take 10d in loafers, and I'm considering ordering a pair of suede tassels in uk9. Thanks for any help.
Thanks for the quick reply. That helps.