or Connect

Posts by willsgillen

^This!
I understand. My initial proposition, however, was to contrast plain calf in the listed color with scotch grain calf of the same color. I'm not sure how museum calf will look contrasted with the cap and fixings made of similarly colored scotch grain calf. If I could see some side to side it may change my mind.In addition, I know Carmina isn't big on design changes, but I think a heel counter would really make a great shoe. If that's not possible, that's fine too.
I can't really picture what museum calf would look like directly apposed to scotch grain calf that's not museum. Anyone have a pic that could help?
Would anyone be interested in a Carmina GMTO cap-toe adelaide with scotch grain cap and fixings and matching color calf for the rest of the shoe? I'd be interested in these in dark brown, burgundy or navy (do they have burgundy or navy scotch grain?). I'd prefer Rain last and leather soles. As an example I've posted a pic of a V-cap I stole from the Vass thread:
Would be interested in these on rain last with quarters at the rear.
For what it's worth re:the shell adelaide I'd really love to see it with quarters at the heel... If/when it comes to fruition.
I'd be quite interested in burgundy shell adelaides.  Or something along the lines of those shell wings, maybe a slightly darker shade?
Is anyone able to approximate sizes in Olfe last using AE's 5 last? I wear a 10.5D in 5 lasted shoes. I was considering ordering a pair of polo shell boots from their sale but that MTO is sexy.
anyone happen to know if you can use multiple forms of payment on the polo site? i.e.- using two preloaded vanilla visas.  alternatively can you fill the order over phone to use two gift cards?  thanks.
are the lindrick's calf or shell?