or Connect

Posts by Stone

This is a black 48% cashmere/48% virgin wool/4% polyurethane Lanvin anorak or k-way jacket from the Fall '07 collection. The construction of the neck is hard to explain, other than to call it a k-way jacket. It's the same jacket that you see here: http://www.style.com/fashionshows/complete/slideshow/F2007MEN-LANVIN/#20 http://www.style.com/fashionshows/complete/slideshow/F2007MEN-LANVIN/#28 The fabric is ridiculously soft and substantial, and is, I believe, just 50%...
Hi - This is a navy corduroy western shirt that I purchased at the Real McCoys store in Tokyo. I never ended up wearing the shirt, because the shoulders are a bit too narrow for me be comfortable - thought I could get used to it but I can't. There are no tags attached (it didn't come with tags). The quality is exceptional, which you will know if you've ever handled a Real McCoys product. 100% cotton corduroy, great weight for winter. Beautiful diamond shaped pearl...
Adam Kimmel navy wool blazer. Heavyweight dark navy wool. 2 button low-fastening high-gorge blazer. Lined in cupro. Working button holes. Horn buttons. Size L Blazer (Euro 52). $50 shipped 22 armpit 18 shoulder 31 length 25 sleeve
Adam Kimmel dark dark green cotton corduroy suit. Super-soft wide wale corduroy - very dark green that looks almost black. 2 button low-fastening high-gorge blazer. Lined in cupro. Working button holes. Horn buttons. Size L Blazer, Size M pants (Euro 50, equivalent to a 34 waist). $150 + $20 shipping. 21.5 armpit 18 shoulder 31 length 25 sleeve 34 waist 9 bottom
Adam Kimmel blue cotton canvas suit. The color and weight of a pair of blue Dickies. 2 button low-fastening high-gorge blazer. Lined in cupro. Working button holes. All horn buttons. Size L Blazer and Pants (Euro 52). $150 + $20 shipping. 21.5 armpit 18 shoulder 31 length 25 sleeve 36 waist 9 hem
Adam Kimmel navy/black 3-in-1. A navy 90% cotton/10% polyurethane double-breasted trench coat and a black 75% wool/25% cashmere unstructured overcoat attached to one another along the insides. You can wear either side out, or either piece separately. Awesome, warm piece, particularly when you wear the two pieces fastened together with the trench coat on the outside. Real horn buttons. Size L - equivalent of a European 52/54. $175 + $25 shipping. 24 armpit 19.5 shoulder 26...
Adam Kimmel navy silk sweatshirt. 100% lightweight airy, nubby silk. From S/S 2008. Size L. 23" chest, raglan sleeves. $50 + $10 shipping.
Margiela gray rabbit fur scarf - rabbit fur on both sides. From A/W 2008 - no visible wear. 50" x 4". $100 shipped.
Folk navy chinos. Small double pleats at the waist. 34 waist, 7 hem. $30 shipped
Wings + Horns navy anti-fit chinos. Worn only a couple of times. Subtle drop crotch fit. Made in Canada. Great quality dark blue cotton canvas. 34" waist 7.5" in hem. $40 shipped.