or Connect

Posts by Stone

This is an Our Legacy muted Jungle print shirt, size 50/L. Worn a couple of times, has no visible wear. $40 shipped. Measurements: Chest 21.5 Shoulders 18.5 Length 29 Sleeves 26
This is a dark gray 100% cotton flannel Adam Kimmel shirt, size L. The fabric is very soft. Made in Italy, like all of Kimmel's stuff. Please let me know if you have any questions. $40 shipped in the US Chest 21.5" Shoulders 18.5" Length 28" Sleeves 26"
This is a 100% cashmere super soft black buttondown casual shirt from Adam Kimmel's Fall 2008 collection. All of the buttons are horn. There was a small (BB sized) hole in the shoulder that was professionally repaired - otherwise the shirt has no defects. $50 shipped Measurements: Chest 21.5" Shoulder (raglan) Length 31" Sleeves 26"
This is a new with tags (and MBS cardboard box) Merz B Schwanen white terry cloth t-shirt. The fabric is a crisp terry that is somewhere in between a t-shirt and a sweatshirt - great for winter. 100% cotton, made in Germany. Please e-mail me if you have any questions. $40 shipped in the US Shoulder 16" Chest 41" Sleeve 9" Length 27"
Two items that I bought from the Real McCoys store in Tokyo. First, a navy corduroy western shirt. I never ended up wearing the shirt, because the shoulders are a bit too narrow for me be comfortable - thought I could get used to it but I can't. There are no tags attached (it didn't come with tags). The quality is exceptional, which you will know if you've ever handled a Real McCoys product. 100% cotton corduroy, great weight for winter. Beautiful diamond shaped pearl...
This is a black 48% cashmere/48% virgin wool/4% polyurethane Lanvin anorak or k-way jacket from the Fall '07 collection. The construction of the neck is hard to explain, other than to call it a k-way jacket. It's the same jacket that you see here: http://www.style.com/fashionshows/complete/slideshow/F2007MEN-LANVIN/#20 http://www.style.com/fashionshows/complete/slideshow/F2007MEN-LANVIN/#28 The fabric is ridiculously soft and substantial, and is, I believe, just 50%...
Hi - This is a navy corduroy western shirt that I purchased at the Real McCoys store in Tokyo. I never ended up wearing the shirt, because the shoulders are a bit too narrow for me be comfortable - thought I could get used to it but I can't. There are no tags attached (it didn't come with tags). The quality is exceptional, which you will know if you've ever handled a Real McCoys product. 100% cotton corduroy, great weight for winter. Beautiful diamond shaped pearl...
Adam Kimmel navy wool blazer. Heavyweight dark navy wool. 2 button low-fastening high-gorge blazer. Lined in cupro. Working button holes. Horn buttons. Size L Blazer (Euro 52). $50 shipped 22 armpit 18 shoulder 31 length 25 sleeve
Adam Kimmel dark dark green cotton corduroy suit. Super-soft wide wale corduroy - very dark green that looks almost black. 2 button low-fastening high-gorge blazer. Lined in cupro. Working button holes. Horn buttons. Size L Blazer, Size M pants (Euro 50, equivalent to a 34 waist). $150 + $20 shipping. 21.5 armpit 18 shoulder 31 length 25 sleeve 34 waist 9 bottom
Adam Kimmel blue cotton canvas suit. The color and weight of a pair of blue Dickies. 2 button low-fastening high-gorge blazer. Lined in cupro. Working button holes. All horn buttons. Size L Blazer and Pants (Euro 52). $150 + $20 shipping. 21.5 armpit 18 shoulder 31 length 25 sleeve 36 waist 9 hem