or Connect

Posts by Stone

This is a Needles 60% cotton/40% linen chambray pullover shirt. Beautiful detailing - french seams, buttons covered in the same fabric as the shirt, tucks across the back yoke (a bunch of small tucks instead of one box pleat or two side pleats). This shirt has been worn a number of times, but has no visible wear. 20.5" pit to pit 17" shoulder 25.5" arm 29" length $70 shipped in the US.
This is a pair of Needles sulfur dyed BDU string pants (ie cargos) in a faded olive/army green. The construction and detailing on these, like all Needles items, is pretty incredible. The dye also has an amazing depth to it. You can see the pants in this post: http://nepenthesny.tumblr.com/post/48126667431/in-detail-needles-sulfur-dye-jacket-and-pants. I bought these at the Nepenthes NY store. I wore them out of the house maybe twice at most. Measurements: 34" waist...
This is a Camoshita 75% wool/25% cashmere 4x2 double breasted blazer, size 50. The fabric is very soft and plush - good autumn/winter weight. Brass buttons. Partially lined. It is, as I understand it, cut in the Liverano style - so, slightly extended shoulder, no front darts, diagonal side darts. Fully canvassed. Handwork throughout. Dual vents. The sleeves are unfinished (additional gold buttons and a piece of fabric are included). Beautiful jacket. Please let...
This is a pair of Ovadia and Sons blueberry flannel trousers with side tabs. These are from the current season, Fall 2013, and are unworn and unhemmed. You can see them here: http://www.ovadiaandsons.com/shop/products/Madison-Blueberry-Flannel-Trouser.html. 17" waist, 7.77" hem. $130 shipped. Please let me know if you have any questions.
This is an unworn pair of Our Legacy reform chinos in overdyed brick red cotton. Please let me know if you have any questions. Waist 34, 8" hem, 33" inseam. $30 shipped.
These are a pair of unworn Dana Lee medium washed denim chinos, size 34. They are awesome. Waist 17.5, hem 8", 33" inseam. Let me know if you have any questions. $30 shipped in the US.
These are unworn Engineered Garments workaday cords in burgundy, size 34. Measurements are waist 34, inseam 33, hem 8. Please let me know if you have any questions. $100 shipped in the US.
These are black goat leather Repetto zizi hommes, size 44. I added very thin vibram soles to them after purchase, and then wore them briefly outside once. Please let me know if you have any questions. $125 shipped in the US.
These are a pair of lightly worn canvas/burlap white painted Margiela german army trainers, size 44. Please let me know if you have any questions. $150 shipped US.
Thanks man - exactly how I imagined it would look. Terrific photo.