or Connect

Posts by Stone

These are unworn Engineered Garments workaday cords in burgundy, size 34. Measurements are waist 34, inseam 33, hem 8. Please let me know if you have any questions. $100 shipped in the US.
These are black goat leather Repetto zizi hommes, size 44. I added very thin vibram soles to them after purchase, and then wore them briefly outside once. Please let me know if you have any questions. $125 shipped in the US.
These are a pair of lightly worn canvas/burlap white painted Margiela german army trainers, size 44. Please let me know if you have any questions. $150 shipped US.
Thanks man - exactly how I imagined it would look. Terrific photo.
Has anyone seen a one-button Liverano jacket? It seems like a single button jacket would work really well with the way they cut their jackets, with the way the lapels and quarters sweep away from the buttoning point - but I've never seen one.
Thanks - but I somehow seem to have lost it. Going to close this auction - hopefully I'll find it.
I'm in Cambridge, MA.
This is a Maison Martin Margiela leather and nylon patchwork jacket from Spring of 2007. The jacket consists of panels of purple, gray, beige, and black leather and nylon, with knit ribbing at the collar, cuffs, and along the based of the jacket. There are two internal pockets. There are a couple of minor flaws on the jacket - a couple of spots on the nylon underneath the upper right arm (that should come out with dry cleaning), and a very minor tear of the nylon at the...
This is a double-breasted Tom Ford overcoat in a heavy weight gray Prince of Wales wool. The fabric is 100% wool, but feels like cashmere to me - it's substantially softer than the fabric of another overcoat I wore that was 90% virgin wool/10% cashmere. The lining is a half-cotton half-cupro that is ridiculously smooth and soft. In general, the attention to detail on the coat is incredible - a sort of heavyweight micro-wale corduroy lining the pockets, beautiful...
This is a 100% cashmere Elder Statesman rugby sweater in a sort of heathery plum-brown-gray shade. The cashmere on this sweater is the nicest I've ever felt - ridiculously soft, and in an unusual pique weave that makes it both light and very warm. The buttons at the neck are real horn. The seams inside of the sweater are all taped in a black cotton fabric. Last year, I had a number of moth holes on the sweater professionally rewoven (the reweaving cost me $200). ...