or Connect

Posts by Stone

Do you have to buy Aurum shoes in order to purchase test shoes? If not, then you could get the equivalent of five or six pairs of entry level Santoni shoes for the price of one pair of Aurum shoes. What a deal!
Tried a few different wines at a restaurant called Vinarium, in Naples. There was a ribolla gialla with a nice sweaty sock odor that seemed to perfectly match grilled bread and lardo collonata, a Gatorade salty Greco de tufo that matched an ocean-tasting seafood and marinara (very al dente) pasta, and a mediocre, fruity Barbaresco with a steak in a rich, acidic aglianico and Gorgonzola sauce. Finished with a grappa in barrique that tasted like alcoholic earl grey.
It looks like they may have removed the zipper from the chest pocket on new Arrow Jackets - that's too bad, I liked the zipper.
Dinner:
I've had a few bottles of the 2010 Masciarelli Montepulciano D'Abruzzo "Marina Cvetic" recently over the past month. Comes across as a hybrid between a big, concentrated grenache and a dusty, herbal, rustic Italian wine...like the wine equivalent of a fernet milkshake. Gordon's in Waltham MA is asking $20 for it, which is crazy good value IMO.
Hey, sorry - this got sold.
Awesome. Love Turley, love Petite. I have a few bottles of 2006 Foley Muscleman petite - great stuff, don't think they're going to make it to their twenties.
Sold.
This is a Roadster leather jacket from the French company Chapal, custom made in Paris. It's in an incredibly nice black leather with a removable brown mouton fur collar. The quality of the leather is the best I've ever seen on a leather jacket, better than the Seraphin jackets I've handled. The jacket was custom made, but I'm a good fit for size 50. Please see the measurements below. The jacket has no visible wear on it. The only detail worth mentioning is that one...