or Connect

Posts by Stone

No pics of the suit, unfortunately (got some nice ones of my pattern, though). I'll post some pics on this thread when it's done.
Yeah - Miki is Ken's wife. She speaks English reasonably well - we communicated in a mix of English and French (I can understand a little bit of French, but can't conduct a conversation in it).
Had my second fitting with Kenjiro last week. The process was very deliberate and detailed - talking (Miki translating) about minute points of fit, pinning fabric, Kenjiro taking the sleeves off to adjust the fit at the shoulder. At first the garment was a bit tight at the chest - I'd put on some muscle since the last time I'd seen them - so Ken asked if I could hang out for a half hour while he made some adjustments. After a little while spent looking at fabric books...
Given Gianni's (well-deserved) reputation here, I don't know if he's doing Pirozzi any favors by talking about him. That said, I sort of like Gianni's Dolemite/70s pimp style - it's a shame he's such an asshole.
Sort of a hybrid of this and a push-up bra - exactly.
I wonder if Bonnet would make a pair of glasses will built-in nose bridge enhancement - a sort of faux nose bridge augmentation attached to the nose piece of the glasses? For $12k, it doesn't seem like an unreasonable request.
Her doing that to me had me considering - for a moment - whether I could pull off a sleeveless dress shirt. (Didn't James Bond wear them in one of the novels?)
Thanks Cleav. Seems like most people ended up getting ties - pretty sure I'm not the only one that ended up getting something different from what I ordered.
I ordered two seven-fold ties from Gianni at the beginning of February. I got two seven-fold ties from him at the end of April - unfortunately, one was in the wrong color and the other was in the wrong fabric. Gianni offered to make the right two ties and send them to me at no additional charge, because of his mistake. I decided to order another seven-fold tie from him, partially because I liked the two ties he sent me and felt bad he would have ended up sending me four...
Hats, ha. Never tried custom, and the largest OTS hats I've tried on all look something like this on me: Life's hard out here for us big headed dudes.