or Connect

Posts by Nikos

Good (but not great) film. Ben Mendelsohn is solid as usual. Cool soundtrack, if you like the blues that is.
  Some serious plot holes, but I enjoyed it. All punches land 100%.       Slow (of course) but short, sensitive and funny, I liked it. Fassbender and Ben Mendelsohn are solid. I want to watch Frank and Macbeth too.
 slightly off-topic, but the book -although quite different than the film- is excellent as well.
 Just saw this and I agree with your comment.It was good but I think I liked Bellezza a bit more.Maybe Sorrentino's movies are too heavy on symbolism.Btw Harvey Keitel was very fit well beyond the age of 50 (Bad Leutenant/The Piano era).
  Liked this one. Intense, Villeneuve films like Michael Mann in Heat. I also liked that the focus shifts among characters.
  Not a bad film, interesting if one likes Woody Allen's style I guess. Good acting overall, especially from Elisabeth Moss and Jonathan Pryce. Philip is a very unlikable character.
 Indeed, it is a preview. Use SUMMER15PREVIEW
 Sorry mate, you're right.I only post movies I liked, but in any case, this was brilliant.
    I liked both