or Connect

Posts by rtalatief

Hey there gents, I would like to ask the experienced guys and tailors here regarding pants size and fit. Here is the thing, I have a small waist, a muscular thigh, and a big butt. ( too many squats, lol ) And all the pants I have tried on and own have the drooping fabric on the inner thigh and outer thigh (near the knee). Can the experience guys or tailors here offers any suggestions on pants fit and size? Does anybody have any similar experience such as mine? Thanks.
I'm currently looking for a pair of boots mate. :(
Dear gents,   I'm currently searching for a pair of either Alden Indy / NST / Plain toe / wing tip/ any variant of Alden boots in a brown shade cordovan. So either a ravello, cigar, or whiskey would do. The size that I'm currently looking for is either an 8.5D / 9D. The boots have to be in a good to excellent condition.  If you are willing to let one of your boots go, I would gladly take it out of your hands.  PM me with pictures of the boots that are FS if...
no one?
bump
Dear all,   I'm currently searching for a pair of either Alden Indy / NST / Plain toe / wing tip/ any variant of Alden boots in a brown shade cordovan. So either a ravello, cigar, or whiskey would do. The size that I'm currently looking for is either an 8.5D / 9D. The boots have to be in a good to excellent condition.  If you are willing to let one of your boots go, I would gladly take it out of your hands.  PM me with pictures of the boots that are FS if you...
Dear all,   I'm currently searching for a pair of either Alden Indy / NST / Plain toe / wing tip/ any variant of Alden boots in a brown shade cordovan. So either a ravello, cigar, or whiskey would do. The size that I'm currently looking for is either an 8.5D / 9D. The boots have to be in a good to excellent condition.  If you are willing to let one of your boots go, I would gladly take it out of your hands.  PM me with pictures of the boots that are FS if you...