or Connect

Posts by bitesize

Does that mean I'm forever condemned to have the legs a real man should have and no way to show off my butt? :)
I have muscular thighs, so skinny fits make it look like I'm wearing a diaper. Even Slim-Straight seems to be a little tight around the thighs, and even if I go for them, the leg & leg opening are a bit too wide for what I'm looking for. Is a "tapered" jean the thing I'm looking for? Any recommendations? (Levi's seems to only have tapered that is "slouchy on top")
The first wave of winter hit here with a snow storm and I discovered I'm woefully unprepared for the weather. I desperately need a legit heavy coat and some resilient boots & gloves. As I started to look around (LL bean sent me their catalogue with a 15% off coupon), I got inspired to think about my whole winter look, since I could also use some new sweaters and scarves. How do you think the below items work together?   Heavy Jacket:   LL Bean Duck Hunting...
I'm looking for a dufflecoat-style overcoat with some kind of big furry neck lining. Anyone have anything like that in their wardrobe to show off, or know of any good options out there?
I'm from Williamsburg, Brooklyn. I pretty much only wear jeans and dark pants. For streetwear, I'm big on converse and varvatos styles and almost exclusively wear solid color shirts. I kept myself looking fairly put together by mostly shopping at Banana Republic for my young adult life, and I've had a series of nicer shoes from Allsaints that pretty much all fell apart, so I finally started looking into this stuff and am going to be buying some Wolverine 1000 Miles. I've...
I'm buying some Wolverine 1000 Miles in Brown and I want to get my first legit pair of denim to go with the boots and be usable in a wide variety of looks. I like a slimmer leg fit, living in Brooklyn and all, as long as it's not too extreme (and my slightly more muscular build makes it easy to go extreme there). Any suggestions? Either on brands/styles, or on NYC stores to visit?
I'm Harvey from Williamsburg, Brooklyn. I pretty much only wear jeans and dark pants. For streetwear, I'm big on converse and varvatos styles and almost exclusively wear solid color shirts. I kept myself looking fairly put together by mostly shopping at Banana Republic for my young adult life, and I've had a series of nicer shoes from Allsaints that pretty much all fell apart, so I finally started looking into this stuff and am going to be buying some Wolverine 1000...
I've read through much of this, but it's all quite a lot to take in. This is my first time here, so thanks in advance for being gentle.   I'm getting my first pair of shoes worth caring for, the Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot in Brown. I'm curious what is important for my shoe care "starter kit" to best care for these boots (and provide the foundation for more purchases as I get more adventurous). Based on what I've read, I'm thinking a good place to start might...