or Connect

Posts by celery

I love your recent work gallery casemaker, beautiful stuff.
Watch straps are a bit different from bags, wallets and such. Just like gloves, different tools and different, though similar, skills are needed.
I dress for people who have precisely 731 posts on SF, any more or less and I don't care what they think.
Deets on toilet paper roll in the corner, quilted or what?
This bag is made from full grain bridle leather hand dyed black with natural straps. Dimensions (in inches) 16 x 12 x 5 Saddle stitched by hand (by me) pm me if you want to go through paypal, if not, please use the Etsy link in my signature - you can apply discount code SFCONUS at checkout to free shipping.
This bag is made from full grain bridle leather hand dyed burgundy boasting a brushed texture with natural straps. Dimensions (in inches) 16 x 12 x 5 Saddle stitched by hand pm me if you want to go through paypal, if not, please use the Etsy link in my signature - you can apply discount code SFCONUS at checkout to free shipping.
This bag is made from black full grain leather hand dyed full grain leather liner (with a blue camo pattern) with natural straps. Dimensions (in inches) 18 x 8 x 9 Saddle stitched by hand (by me) pm me if you want to go through paypal, if not, please use the Etsy link in my signature - you can apply discount code SFCONUS at checkout to get free shipping.
This bag is made from black full grain leather with natural straps. Dimensions (in inches) 19 x 8 x 8 Saddle stitched by hand (by me) pm me if you want to go through paypal, if not, please use the Etsy link in my signature - you can apply discount code SFCONUS at checkout to free shipping.
This bag is made from full grain bridle leather hand dyed saddle tan with brown accents. Dimensions (in inches) 18 x 10 x 11 Saddle stitched by hand (by me) pm me if you want to go through paypal, if not, please use the Etsy link in my signature - you can apply discount code SFCONUS at checkout to free shipping.
Define "ruining the leather". What will happen is that you will reduce the amount of space between holes and weaken the leather around those particular holes as there will be less leather to distribute the tension. However, I assume people don't wear their belts so cinched that they are actively stretching the leather. And if that is truly the case, then I don't see it causing much damage, especially if it's a temporary solution. If your belt is actual thick full grain...