or Connect

Posts by celery

I knew my schedule was too good to be true for all of five minutes. Monday was gonna be tough anyway. Once again, someday!
This case is made from full grain bridle leather hand dyed saddle tan. Simple, functional, well made. Oh and gorgeous, who could forget that. Saddle stitched by hand pm me if you want to go through paypal, if not, please use the Etsy link in my signature - you can apply discount code SFCONUS at checkout to get free shipping
This case is made from full grain bridle leather hand dyed black. Simple, functional, well made. Oh and gorgeous, who could forget that. Saddle stitched by hand pm me if you want to go through paypal, if not, please use the Etsy link in my signature - you can apply discount code SFCONUS at checkout to get free shipping
Leaders should be a good example to others. In all ways, not just work ethic, knowledge and ability, but also in dress. Of course, your look should portray the message you want to send.
That depends.Do you think it's lame to wear jeans if you're not a factory worker?Do you think it's lame to wear a bomber jacket if you're not an airforce pilot?How about a pea coat if you're not a sailor?
Shameless plug alert! Messengers aren't always juvenile, nor is leather out of reach in terms of budget.
This bag is made from full grain bridle leather hand dyed saddle black with natural edges. Italian Lambskin wrapped handle. A healthy sized messenger bags, two roomy pockets on the inside and a full length back pocket. Adjustable shoulder strap and quick release button stud straps. This is a messenger that is a cut above, don't feel too guilty if your friends are jealous. Dimensions (in inches) 15 x 10 x 4 Saddle stitched by hand pm me if you want to go through paypal,...
I'll vouch for luxire, I have four of their shirts now. I'm happy with the quality and I've been doing mtm for years now so I don't typically have issues with measurements at this point, but it is something to be careful about when you first delve into mtm.
Put me down as tentative, although I don't own any circular shoes I may be able to present my slovenly self and enjoy some company.
Your homoerotic avatar is really bizarre. That is all.