or Connect

Posts by celery

How long does it take for these things to ship? Went through the whole spiel in early December and I'm sitting here at the end of January wondering what's up.
This is what passes for a "nice dress shoe" for 99.99% of the population: If you are wearing anything better than that, no one will notice (unless you go with some outlandish color).
Buy cheap, wait until you're at your goal weight AND you find that it's sustainable (meaning go another 3-6 months at that weight). You might spend a year looking like a shlub, but consider it atonement for your prior eating/exercise habits. This way you can get what you want rather going half-way and never being satisfied.
You're welcome to use this method iroh, it's almost as good as your sock fix.
Well, I have a bit of a quick hack job solution for you if you're desperate to minimize their visibility. Here I made some fairly good sized holes using a diamond punch in some soft lambskin. Using some eco-flo leather glue I coated the area where I made holes (I recommend working in small section because you want to wipe off excess before it dries!). Here you can see that I wiped off the top layer of glue. I just used a regular paper towel, you should not use...
That's a beautiful sweater mymil, wear it well.
Prices vary!!! More pictures available through etsy link in my sig - I have deerskin glasses cases $55, lizardskin wallets $75 & $60, italian lambskin wallet/pouches $60 and bridle leather key fobs $10. Check them out. pm me if you want to go through paypal, if not, please use the Etsy link in my signature - you can apply discount code SFCONUS at checkout to free shipping.
Well, if the coat was navy or charcoal (or even a deep burgundy) it wouldn't be a very loud outfit and the scarf would pop.
You spoke in the restroom. It is forbidden.
Wish I could find some peccary hide, I'm interested in making gloves but can never find suppliers.