or Connect

Posts by pdxkyle

Hey guys im looking for a pair of black boots sub 220, any ideas? Lace up, Chelseas, side zips doesn't matter. Just looking for a slim pair of black boots. Right now ive been wearing LL bean katahdins. They're alright but meh. Any suggestions would be great. thanks.
Can anyone recommend me some new OCBD shirts. Been wearing mostly Jcrew. Any other brands out there that fit like that and are decently price?  Anything besides Uniqlo. I wear a M in Jcrew but in uniqlo i have to wear a L everything fits but its super long. no bueno. Any other brands i should try? Thanks.
Can anyone recommend me some new OCBD shirts. Been wearing mostly Jcrew. Any other brands out there that fit like that and are decently price?  Anything besides Uniqlo. I wear a M in Jcrew but in uniqlo i have to wear a L everything fits but its super long. no bueno. Any other brands i should try? Thanks.
Wash on cold and hang try. Try uniqlo or second hand Jcrew.
Thinking about picking this up. Any thoughts?  http://i.imgur.com/0ryXMWO.png
Just copped a pair of the Red Oaks. They are so dope. so far i have the Red Oaks, Beeswax, and Sand Suedes. BW are probably my least favorite out of these. 
  Nothing stands out in the collar coloring its just all the same color. Im gonna throw them in the dryer and hope for the best. Not a fan so far, especially cause there isn't a store near by i can try stuff on at
Curious on what other people think about this. Or a solution.  I wear a M in Jcrew, Real solid fit. Ordered a M in uniqlo. It felt like if i sneezed I would tear the back out. Sent it back got some Larges instead. They are alright I guess, Jcrew fit is night and day over these. It feels way too long and the waist is big on it.  Anyone think the Large slim fits would fit would be better? Haven't tried them yet cause they are always out of stock so I stopped...
I have a pair of AE's walden penny loafers. They are in real good shape. They are just a bit too small for me unfortunately  I can get more pictures if you are really interested in them, or have more questions feel free to ask away. Looking to get 125 obo. I do not have the OG box for them. Just the shoes. http://imgur.com/a/2B03h
  Yeah, my apologizes im a 40R mostly. I also, which i shouldn't cause i know its wrong but i generalize blazers/sport coats etc as the same thing in my head. I appreciate the response man. I was just looking for opinions on what others have worn and liked. By slim fit I mean I just dont want a box fit haha.