or Connect

Posts by Binny

Hello, I just want to post this here too, in case anyone else is reading. I make a thread in Men's Clothing looking for any recommended suit brand with 8-10" drop (big chest but narrow waist), I can spend $1000 a suit maybe. Possibly this called European Cut, I hear? Any one able to help? Thank you.
Thanks guys, surely there are some more brand with drop 8"-10" for $1000 a suit?
  Thank you. Surely there any some more option?
Hello, I need your help please SF members. What are some good suits brands cut with waist 8-10" small than chest? I am 41" chest and need 33" or small waist. I must start wearing a suit to new work very soon, and I have not save enough for the only local bespoke lady, who need $1800, and will not be finish for 8 week.   Is there any good half-canvas European cut that I buy off internet and get my tailor to make adjustment? I must look good for important clients and...
nvm
It appears that your bottom button has accidentally fastened itself...
Guys, I want to expanding my collection of black shoes because I am forbidden from wearing brown for work. I currently rotate between a pair of capped oxford and an adelaide. I am thinking of getting the black Aintree 2 which is a plain three eyelet derby. or a black Clifford (a full brogue). Or the only other option are monks and I am not sure, but I would prefer laces I think. Does anyone have either of these shoes, or any other suggestions for more unusual black...
Hey guys   Long time lurker here. Ive browsed this forum long enough and the time has come to try some (double) monks... but I'm nervous that I'll buy them and not wear them... I like how they look but Ive never really seen them worn and I'm worried that on a 20 something bloke it might look a bit strange, and I dont want people to rib me for being gay or something. I know you should do what you think is okay and not worry what ppl say but is there some practical...