or Connect

Posts by tunneler

Answer is further up the page. I recall Drew saying you can run your finger up and down them smoothly as well. Figured I'm already shelling out for the jacket, may as well upgrade the zippers too.
Just paid for my order! Black lamb DR with Excella zips 
5354, Death24xASecond, and Distorbiant, thank you for the feedback. I'm definitely leaning toward a 2010 DR now (black lamb, silver zips). Now I just have to decide whether I want a trucker, A-2, or MA-1... they're all so tempting.
Which one do you prefer? 4 zip MDR or 2010 DR? Is the 4-zip MDR still available?
Is this "muted sky blue"? It's gorgeous.   Been following this thread for a long time. I've lost 20 pounds since August and am still in the process of losing another 20, but I want to get an order in before TOJ closes up shop permanently. Narrowed it down to these 3 (will pick 2): black lamb 2010 DR, brown lamb A-2, and a blue suede T-3.
How is the sizing on Yuketen's oxfords?
Up for sale is a Gant Rugger Varsity Jacket in size M. It is in excellent condition. It is navy in color with a cream fabric hem/cuff. It is a heavier windbreaker type fabric and has a heavy zipper. It also has a colorful plaid lining. The measurements are as follows: Pit to pit: 21.5” Sleeve length from shoulder: 26” Length down down (BOC): 25.25” This is a great jacket, but I just do not wear it enough to justify keeping it. I bought it from another member on...
Looking to buy:   1 cherry seersucker print shirt 1 flannel shirt 1 aztec/llama-print shirt   Message me if you have any of them in medium!
Bump.
Paid $198 for each of these. They are brand new, with all the original tags. Sizes 30 and 31. Never even tried them on. They also come with a special keychain light to show off the glow-in-the-dark feature.