or Connect

Posts by tunneler

I have a TOJ1 black/black/digicamo in a 48. Looking for a 50 of the same jacket.
Thanks, but that first jacket is muted sky blue, a suede not offered anymore. I'm looking for steel blue. The second jacket is a photoshop. Those swatches posted on the tumblr are so tiny.  I know it's annoying when people clog up the thread with questions that could be answered with a bit of searching, but I really have combed over it thoroughly as well as through toj-gallery and Google images, and there are no pictures of jackets in these leathers. 
Reason I ask is that I'm about to place an order for a T-1. On the fence between steel blue and "chestnut" which sounds similar to your medium brown. If you have a chance in the next day or two, would you be able to take a pic of your jacket and post it here? I couldn't find any images of either leather color online. Sorry I don't have advice on treating the suede, but I'm sure someone else knows.
What color?
Does anyone have a jacket in steel blue lamb suede? I want to get a T-1 but couldn't find any pictures of jackets in this leather on toj-gallery.com or on Google.
Would love to get an oxford. I got a TOJ v2 oxford secondhand and it's really great, another 3 or 4 would be nice to have in my closet.
I have an "alpine print" and a "shaggy gray oxford" from this season. They're both real nice and fit well. I also bought one of the shirts they did with the Hill-Side.   Has anyone seen these 3 web-exclusive shirts from 2 years ago? Pretty loud...
Not my listing: http://www.grailed.com/listings/1181-common-projects-black-combat-boots
Have a tan baseball jacket in stock 48. Want to trade for a stock 50 or stock 50 with 48 lengths.
Looking for a black/black/digicamo TOJ1 size 48. Thanks.