or Connect

Posts by qwerty11

Plaid or plan front trousers with a dress shirt and no tie? 
So here is the link to the BB extra slim dress shirts. What three would you buy, if you had no dress shirts? http://www.brooksbrothers.com/mens/dress-shirts/0203,default,sc.html?prefn1=fit&prefv1=Extra%20Slim%20Fit&prefn2=cuff&prefv2=Barrel%20Cuff&prefn3=collar&prefv3=Button-Down%20Collar&prefn4=fabric&prefv4=Supima®%20Cotton%7cNon-Iron%20Supima®%20Cotton&srule=price-low-to-high   Here is the link to the dress pants. Dont know which style (fitzgerald, milano,...
  The dress trouser and chinos look the same to me, so do the dress shirts and sports shirts.
I'll take a pic. Just a front shot wearing a dress shirt? I wear a 32" waste in pants.    On BB website when it says 3 for xxx, does that mean 3 of that exact shirt in the same color, 3 of that exact shirt in whatever colors it comes in, or 3 dress shirts with the same price?   I would like to initially buy 3 shirts and a 2 pair of slacks from BB.    The only time I wear a tie is when I wear a suit, which is about 8 times out of the year. So I guess on my...
I'm trying to decide between the BB slim & super slim. What measurements would you guys need to help make the decision for me?
How much bunching do I want around the midsection?
Pseudo sorry!   Some of you guys have started to catch on to the reason why I'm wanting to do this. I've got many clothes, but want to start over and do it right. I'll cull out the shirts I don't like.   Another big reason I'm wanting to start over is like I said I just went into stores and pulled stuff off racks. So most of the shirts don't fit well. I think I would look better in a more trim fitting shirt sense tall and slender. Most of my shirts I've noticed...
So I'm in the US, in the south east. I actually have quite the wardrobe with over a couple hundred shirts, but have always been the guy to walk in a store and just grab things with no real thought. I'm wanting to spend more time thinking about the clothes on the front-end, and less time shopping for them. IE., I would like to find a retailer/designer/ or whatever the right word it is for it, figure out what they sell that fits me, and order everything from them online....
I work in a sudo-business/research environment. There isn't a dress code. Some people will wear jeans and a tee-shirt, while others will wear a blazer. You may see a few people in a suit if they are having to give a presentation. I've been trying to slot my attire to be nicer than the norm, but not over the top. For example, my typical day-to-day attire is either khakis or charcoal slacks with a long sleeve button-up. I'm 25, 6'2" and weigh in around...
Double post. Please Delete.