or Connect

Posts by Rommel

Also, you should add - after submitting measurements, unsubscribe and never read the TOJ thread until you've received your jacket
 Yes, thanks I agree. I misunderstood you're larger of the two measurements as stock jacket measurement sizing, and didn't understand the context of having two different measurements for shoulder to shoulder... it's not like two different measurements for each arm or two different inseams for each leg and picking the larger. With the arm opening, again I'm putting my trust in Charly rather than making modifications based on what I think would work better. I guess there's a...
For stock jacket sizes, yes. I'm talking about the made to measure option.
I'm a little confused about shoulder measurement now...   ...again, I thought shoulder measurement is to the joint/bone - which in my opinion will not really change regardless of how much muscle you have. When Charly first gave me recommended shoulder measurements, I was concerned since it was exactly the same as my body measurement. I didn't bother telling him that I'm very muscular but I figured he would have figured that out based on all my body measurements (chest,...
Got a response for Isaora, the riding pants and jacket listed on the site are 20,000/20,000. I'm also curious about quality because I'm expecting these to last a few seasons, I mean all the cheap "big snowboard brand" pants/jackets I've owned have gone out of style before they've shown signs of any wear.
I thought shoulder to shoulder measurement was to the joint/bone...
I was checking out Isaora's 3L riding pants and riding jacket for snowboarding, noticed they don't even list waterproof and breathability ratings. I emailed them but haven't heard a response, you'd think these are standard ratings that go along with all winter sportswear.
...and all that branding
john elliot, fear of god, adyn...
^ wow, sorry to hear that. I'm interested to know how TOJ responds to this...