or Connect

Posts by Rommel

some added optimism or this might be irrelevant, for any folks waiting on a QDR (like myself), I was going through old posts and they had been lumped in with the BCDR batches in the past...
what about 2010 DR's and QDR's?
 But the SF community is a little more open than the SZ crowd, I couldn't count how many times I've seen the guy running SZ telling new posters to "get the fuck off this forum".
Are you sure about that? On the Libertine facebook page he said it was due to a shortage of leather from using that inventory on the restaurant's seating.
The "end of the month" has come and gone guys...
Jackets seem to be going out slowly, #toj and #templeofjawnz on Instagram shows some recent deliveries.
 I'm not attacking anyone personally, that's not the point of my post. My issues have to do with their customer service and recent reviews of finishing and quality. And for those that keep saying they don't have a retail location, they moved a while back into a storefront complex with signage, customer parking spots, etc.
I posted here a while ago about my brother's experience at the Viberg store - http://www.styleforum.net/t/224463/viberg-boots/8200_100#post_7461153. Based on the replies here, he PM'd Guy about setting up a time to view/try on/size some boots in person, NO reply whatsoever, which was interesting given that Guy has been a nice guy in the past (he used to work at fourhorsemen).   That's not very good customer service, especially to the local community where I support the...
Actually, that notre shop collab is the first viberg sole I've seen in black, which I also prefer more. http://www.notre-shop.com/collections/viberg/products/viberg-service-boot-in-matte-black-calf?variant=1028790479
W+H x Viberg   "The collab will be a wings+horns rendition of Viberg’s Service boot. Greased sole, heel is rough-out chromexcel leather, toe is chromexcel leather and the “body” is pebbled moose-hyde."