or Connect

Posts by Rommel

You said you requested the arm widths be bumped up...there's gonna be a lot of room there, too much?FYI, my biceps are 16.25" and the recommendations were 8" - 6.6" - 5.1". I went with all of Charly's original recommendations with the exception of the elbow width..after measuring my forearms (13") he bumped that up a tad to 6.8" for more room.
I have the old villain, never looked at the tag but i have washed it a few times and laid flat to dry. I don't see any issues, these are just cotton...
Waiting for the 70 off ssense drop lol
Have you contacted Roden Gray? JE said they shipped out to RG already... Roden has a live chat and a phone number, I'm not sure how much easier it could be to check with them directly? Also, if you follow them through social media they always update when they have new stock available instore or online... ...for some reason I feel they'll be available when RG's free shipping promo is over lol
 That's perfect! That will really give me a good idea, my arms are slightly bigger than that (down from 17"), I've stopped doing any work on my biceps and have just relied on weighted dips in an effort to shrink my arms and fit better into clothes. Thanks!
QDR looks great! Black lamb with silver zips?Arm tightness is my concern as well, can you measure the shoulder opening width, elbow width, and cuff width? Also, how big are your arms?
Kanye bought it and wore it the other night LOL  
similar specs here...   I'm 5'9" 175 lbs, muscular lean build (32 waist) -> XL villain for me, anything smaller would be skin tight in the chest and arms.
Well, since it's been a couple of months since I placed my order, I guess that's when people start questioning their jacket measurements :)   I measured, charly gave me recommendations, I measured against some of my existing jackets and I went with it hoping to trust the process.   QDR recommended jacket measurements: shoulders 18.0" chest (pit-to-pit) 22.0" midsection 20.0" waist 20.0" body length,...
http://johncoppidge.tumblr.com/availableproducts