or Connect

Posts by Rommel

I'm not attacking anyone personally, that's not the point of my post. My issues have to do with their customer service and recent reviews of finishing and quality. And for those that keep saying they don't have a retail location, they moved a while back into a storefront complex with signage, customer parking spots, etc.
I posted here a while ago about my brother's experience at the Viberg store - http://www.styleforum.net/t/224463/viberg-boots/8200_100#post_7461153. Based on the replies here, he PM'd Guy about setting up a time to view/try on/size some boots in person, NO reply whatsoever, which was interesting given that Guy has been a nice guy in the past (he used to work at fourhorsemen).   That's not very good customer service, especially to the local community where I support the...
Actually, that notre shop collab is the first viberg sole I've seen in black, which I also prefer more. http://www.notre-shop.com/collections/viberg/products/viberg-service-boot-in-matte-black-calf?variant=1028790479
W+H x Viberg   "The collab will be a wings+horns rendition of Viberg’s Service boot. Greased sole, heel is rough-out chromexcel leather, toe is chromexcel leather and the “body” is pebbled moose-hyde."
  "The collab will be a wings+horns rendition of Viberg’s Service boot. Greased sole, heel is rough-out chromexcel leather, toe is chromexcel leather and the “body” is pebbled moose-hyde."   Presale starts this Monday, official release next Friday the 19th, as stated above.
I'm not sure how they're shipped. I ended up getting some Barena blazers instead, $40 express shipping from Europe for three blazers.
$60 to ship the city jacket to Canada is crazy.
That's the most frustrating thing. We're stuck...how can you actually pull out if they can't issue refunds?   I've been considering it as well, but our only options are to wait (for who knows how long) or ask for a refund (I understand only a couple people got refunds from drew, the rest are still waiting).
definitely not...unless you want to be cold and wet.
What's the deal with the jackets having back panels that can be unzipped?   I remember reading a review from someone a while ago saying they got a bomber made to measure and opted to not have the zipped back panel, but just curious about the design.