or Connect

Posts by Rommel

Yeah, I wore them throughout the summer and the paint is wearing off in areas of stress and the red is showing through, just as I was hoping for. I didn't use "crackle" type paint so they don't crack like the MMM versions.
Hey guys, the gap x GQ collection is "available" now. It's not linked anywhere but if you search for gq the items all show up, both US and Canada sites. I placed an order last night.
Anybody know the length of KVA multilace laces? Thinking of swapping from white to black.
holy shit, distorb finally got his jacket! congrats lol
only works on SS14, sale section is already discounted and it doesn't apply there.
Yeah, similar experience here. My order status never changed and I never got notified of shipment or tracking, but my order arrived. I think it took 3 or 4 weeks.
It's weird, it's been so long since these kinds of sizing questions have been asked here!   This has been discussed several times in the past, but it's hard to give a definitive answer because some people have longer/shorter torsos, shorter/longer legs, etc.   ...but that's probably too short for 6'1", I'm 5'9" and Charly recommended 21" front length for me...
http://www.gq.com/style/201409/gap-best-new-menswear-designers-2014#slide=2
Sorry, I only know the factories where Balmain, Krisvanassche, etc. are made.
I thought a "double batch" of DR's went out recently, but I haven't seen anyone post anything about that. Did anyone here receive anything from that recent shipment!?!?