or Connect

Posts by aphelan

Correct.
 No you will definitely need some kind of jacket or parka over it.  It was 20F on my way home this evening and my ULD with my TOJ fishtail and a scarf was perfect.
OK so it's now been 12 days with no response from Charley.  I've "bumped" the email thread 3 times.  Anyone heard from him lately?  
I have a mint condition Oxblood Stark from FW13 size L that I'm looking to trade for an XL stark if anyone's interested.
Bump my message on the email thread? I did this two times in the last 9 days now and haven't heard back. Are you talking about the templeofjawnz@gmail address?
Anyone heard back from Charley this week?  I emailed him 8 days ago and then again 2 days ago and nothing...usually he responds within at least 24hrs.
I need to buy some winter boots for the GF and I'm completely clueless on where to start.  All I know is NO FUCKING UGGS.
Ordered a Moto on 8/10/13 and Charley gave me an ETA of "about a month or so" on 10/15 so I'm guessing mine will ship in a few weeks.
 I grabbed a pair of the PBJ jeans as well and I find the fit to be perfect, but my feet are a size 10.5.  For $70 they're a pretty good deal IMO and when they go on sale I'll pick up another pair or two.
Any additional info on the Boothbay loafers posted on the Rancourt Instaagram account?