or Connect

Posts by petitnoblesse

Per Request: Pics of the Santonis, and Peal and Co
The culling of the herd continues... Up for grabs is a great collection of my personal shoes 13D each and every one of them. I have Aldens, Crockett and Jones, Santoni and Edmond Allen, including two Shell Cordovan pairs. I have listed the "Brand" and the maker, so without further ado here is what I have to offer: Crockett and Jones for Shipton and Heneage, the Fitzroy is the classic brown calf oxford. Very little wear $275 Alden Burgundy Loafers. Gorgeous Alden...
Up for sale is a collection of incredible ties. I am drastically paring down my wardrobe and these ties are first on the chopping block. There are as follows: Stafano Ricco, 100% Silk, Made in Italy, $30 Charvet, 100% Silk, Made in France, $45 each or all four for $120 Aquascutum, 100% Silk, Hand Made in USA, $30 Robert Talbott Best of Class, 100% Silk, $40 Vintage A&F, Indian Madras, $30 And Finally My favorite tie, but if I can't let this go, I can't let any of...
Up for sale is five used Hermes Ties Hermes 937 IA, Hermes 7547 SA, Hermes 7163 FA, Hermes 7042 TA, Hermes 7043 TA $40 each plus $5 shipping , PM me if you are not in the US so we can talk shipping. If you want to jump start your Hermes tie collection I will sell all five for $200. I will be honest I prefer to sell them as a lot so if you are interested in buying them all please PM sooner rather than later. At this price there will be no price drops.
I'm only jealous because I'm in LA. I want in on the secret stash spots.
I'm an LA native an I've never seen anywhere near the amount of stuff dark matter has shown in any one single store. That being said here are some recent LA finds. GW on Beverly, besides Cantor's: Tom Ford tie GW in Santa Monica, two charvet, and two Turnbull Asser shirts GW in Culver, Chan MTM suit GW on LaBrea, two hand tailored Brooks Brothers suits, HF Suit. There is good stuff here, but it is rarely in one place unless someone just dropped off a big load of clothes...
Here is what you need to know about this jacket... It's Brioni It's Tweed It's 44R It's vintage It's not for the meek I'm asking $120 for the jacket. Take a look at the pics. Measurements coming shortly. Pending Sale.
Heel notches are an AE feature, not signs they are seconds. Neither of these shoes are seconds. The recrafted one does have the hammer sign stamped on the sole to show they are recrafts though.
Awesome.