or Connect

Posts by CushyCouture

A lot of guys I know mostly workout just to look good, but I like to workout for strength too.  Just started changing my lifts for this.  Anyways, just curious where everyone was at and what is achievable amongst a busy demographic.  I'll start:   height: 5'9 weight: 165 bf %: 13%   max bench(1 rep): 225 leg press: 300 lbs x 10 times deadlift: don't know row: 130 lbs x 10   goals: height: 6'0 lol j/k weight: 155 bf %: 7%   max bench:...
Hahaha I've hardly ever worn a suit in my life, I'm a software engineer whose style is casual/athletic.  I'm probably younger than you too btw.
haha, OK then.  Listen, I'm the same age as you.  May I ask what b school your sister attended without any work experience?  I'm pretty sure it wasn't top 20, the schools that are more likely to pay the high salaries you're looking for(I'm assuming 100k+ judging by your student loan debt.  If it was top 20, please let me know how she did it with just grades and GMAT, because it'll be the first time I'm hearing about it.  So here I was giving you damn valuable advice from...
I just found it!  It IS the "AJ" one.  LOL: http://www.myspace.com/video/lx-tv/investment-banker-goes-wild-with-models-and-bottles/16547387   jesus christ that asian girl is ugly.  Right when you saw the boxster it outed him as not being someone who makes the exclusive wall street salary.  I wonder if this kid got his ass beat afterwards by real finance guys for making them look corny.
Do you realize how affected you sound?
How much luck though?  Like 3%?  Yeah I was just "lucky" to get into my school.  I was just "lucky" to do better than the other candidates during the whiteboard section of the interview.  You DO know that software engineering interviews are all about whiteboard problem solving right?  The top companies are all about that at least.  So given what is required to get one of these internships how "lucky" did you think I was?  How many "people even more qualified" just...
How much luck though?  Like 3%?  Yeah I was just "lucky" to get into my school.  I was just "lucky" to do better than the other candidates during the whiteboard section of the interview.  You DO know that software engineering interviews are all about whiteboard problem solving right?  The top companies are all about that at least.  So given what is required to get one of these internships how "lucky" did you think I was?  How many "people even more qualified" just...
LOL.  "Hey baby, do you want to know where I work?  Just a little place called JP Morgan.....   as a teller at Chase....
Don't take this the wrong way but I think you need a dose of truth: with your scores graduate school is not the best option for you.  Even a T25 law school is out of the question with your LSAT unless maybe you are black or hispanic or some other minority they look for.  You didn't study mediciine.  Business school is out of the question because you don't have the work experience.    There.  That's about all the types of grad school that usually produce high incomes. ...
Thanks for getting this thread back on track.  I think knitted ties like these are the ugliest things you can put on next to strewn garbage: http://www.mrporter.com/product/188009   You're a man, not a teddy bear for christ's sake.  And I applaud you for not looking like a tie and jeans wearing douche :)